Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle help

charomid

Hey guys

I'm going to run my winter cycle pretty soon and just wanted an opinion if I should add or take away something from it. It's now my 6th cycle, i'm around 215 and about 10% bodyfat.

I am going to take 600mg/wk of test Enth and the first 5 weeks 50mg of Dbol. I was wondering if I should add 150mg/wk of test Prop in with it just so I can bump up my total dosage to 850mg instead of 600. I've never gone above 600mg but I would want to give it a shot.

The cycle is 12 weeks or 14 weeks depending on what I want.

Any suggestions if I can mix the two esters for greater results?

why would you want to add even more estrogen conversion than you already have? your just adding to the already extremely high amount you have going on... i guess i can't see the point in running these that high, especially 50 mg of dbol... your going on the concept of "more is better" and in this circumstance, more is FAR more detrimental... i hoe your running all the proper anicllaries with this even as is... are you using aromasin and n2guard??

I have n2guard on order! And I have arimidex on hand... So you're saying just stick with the 600mg of test and that's it?

I have n2guard on order! And I have arimidex on hand... So you're saying just stick with the 600mg of test and that's it?

im not saying you can't run dbol bro, im just saying that its too high... if you keep test at 500, run dbol on the front and then another oral on the back, then that would be optimal... what is your main goal from the cycle? i'll fix it for you... bro, arimidex is such a poor choice on this cycle... you need aromasin as its much stronger and if your running moderate to high test in conjunction with dbol, arimidex will not be enough for you... you need aromasin...

What was your previous dose of test in the past?

More is not always better, if you've had success with something (and judging by your stats you have) then no need to mess with a good thing.

let me know the answers to the questions i asked bro and i'll fix everything for you...

I wanted to get up to around 225. Obviously I know it will be a more "ugly" weight with dbol and I doubt my bodyfat % will stay the same and I expect that. I just want to be bigger. I usually run 300-400mg of prop each week (100mg EOD). I just wanted to up it and see what I get.

Also, I have hcgGenerate and also post cycle/unleashed combo for part of my pct.

What should I use for pct in your opinion?

read this article on pct bro... you can absolutely use all three in pct, although i would stick with hcgenerate on cycle and use the es version in your pct...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom