Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle after 1 month off

Workaholic2015

Hey guys, I did my first cycle back in Jan-March, 10 weeks of Test E @ 250mg/week for the first 5, then 500mg/week the last 5 weeks, and dbol @ 40mgs ed for first 4 weeks.
I gained roughly 20lbs, and that was with me taking a week off lifting due to my wisdom teeth surgery. Anyways, I have been running arimidex for pct the past month, and am considering going back on cycle at 600mgs every week for 12 weeks at the beginning of May, which means I will have been off for just over a month. I know they say time on=time off, but I am wondering if I would be alright since my first cycle was fairly mild.

While I was on cycle I didnt experience any sides aside from a bit of acne on my back. Thanks in advance for your opinions.
Cheers.

Honestly I think it's not ok. Even you were running on low doses it's still a lot higher than your body produces test naturally. Only getting yoir blood check will see how yours body is really doing. We are all different tho. I have often taken only few weeks off(3-6) and got on to heavy cycle and after that be fine.

No. You need to let your body recover. Several months off is good for you. You can still make quality gains on your own. Just takes a bit longer. 1 or 2 cycles a year is more than enough.

Top Bottom