Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Never hitting the plateau

herraisland

I hear some people say after x many weeks they reach plateau and stop gaining weight, then i know 1 guy who has been on the same shit(test cyp, boldenone, tren ace and masteron) for over a year and it looks like he never hits plateau, he is always gaining more weight. what are you thoughts on that ? I personally think you will never hit plateau. If you reach plateau you simply have to up the calories.

If you consistently blast you will gain, unless diet or training is off, period.

I even gain strength while I cruise.

myostatin prevents you from gaining forever... if that were true then everyone who stays on year round would end up 500 pounds of muscle.

also injuries etc. are the bodies way to give you a reality check. you need to take a step back to take 2 steps forward

U mean we are only human Steve?

I wanna grow till my skin pops ! 300 lb yak neck ! And 700 lb gorilla arms

Ummmm super human

Another good reason we only live up to 100 years or so. You wouldnt wanna be the guy lacking biceps because he was born 256,871,410 years ago.

I hear some people say after x many weeks they reach plateau and stop gaining weight, then i know 1 guy who has been on the same shit(test cyp, boldenone, tren ace and masteron) for over a year and it looks like he never hits plateau, he is always gaining more weight. what are you thoughts on that ? I personally think you will never hit plateau. If you reach plateau you simply have to up the calories.

He may have superior genetics that are perfect for bodybuilding.
Most of us have to fight for gains while a small group can gain
doing almost anything.

Top Bottom