Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's Gyno removal protocol

illkickurass

Hey bros, I need a little help. In needto's gyno removal process where you take letro and then wean off of nolva, how long do you initially stay on the letro. Thanks

The best gyno protocol is raloxifene. Period. 120mgs/day week 1, 60mgs/day thereafter.
You should get blood work, find out whats going on. If e2 is elevated and needs managing mange it with an ai such as exemestane. Then treat the gyno with raloxifene and be patient. It takes time. There is no reason to crush your e2 levels with letro to treat gyno. It is unhealthy and uncomfortable as hell and totally unnecessary.

Reactions: j_p
The best gyno protocol is raloxifene. Period. 120mgs/day week 1, 60mgs/day thereafter.
You should get blood work, find out whats going on. If e2 is elevated and needs managing mange it with an ai such as exemestane. Then treat the gyno with raloxifene and be patient. It takes time. There is no reason to crush your e2 levels with letro to treat gyno. It is unhealthy and uncomfortable as hell and totally unnecessary.
totally Agree with you man!
It drives me nuts to keep seeing this asinine protocol posted on the forums....
if you off cycle your estro is likely NOT up high .. so why the heck would you crash your estrogen and starve your whole body of estrogen when its needed for many functions when you could just use a SERM and block/starve just the affected area? makes no sense.
I rec Ralox also, or atleast a SERM of some sorts!

The best protocol that i recommend to destroy gyno is letro one cps daily and dnp. But that is a ploy by experts. In other hands only letro and clen diet and control prolactine.

Is ralox going to work if you already have a lump?

Ralox has even been shown effective in pubertal and pre pubertal gyno reversal. Thats what makes it by far your best option. Even in the most stubborn of gyno situations it has been shown to potentially be effective.
Here is the thing, when it comes to gyno there are no guarantees, that being said ralox is your last option pre surgery. If it doesnt work unfortunately IMO surgery is what you are left with as you only option to rid yourself of the gyno.

Is ralox going to work if you already have a lump?
depends how developed it is, should atleast shrink it. and if SERM wouldent work, neither would letro. both would starve area, just letro would mess you whole body.
its deff worth a try before thinking of getting it cut out.
I know many that have shrunk gyno with SERMS. ( letro too but i highly advise against it for the reasons stated above)

120mgs/day week 1, 60mgs /day every week thereafter. Plan on at least 8 weeks, possibly more.

Top Bottom