Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needsize's 5x5 routine with the D-bol blitz!

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

If you haven't seen needsize's 5x5 strength workout routine on the training board go check it out.

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=204402&highlight=5x5

The weight I workout with on the bench has gone up 20lbs a week for the last 4 weeks. On the last bench workout I hit a PR, which was 365lbs 5 sets of 5 (5x5). I also upped the dosage on the D-bol to 80mg's ed. For me, there was a significant difference in results from 50mg-80mg's of D-bol ED.

bigsonrising said:
this is much like the old 10X10, or german volume training, just half of it...sounds like a decent compromise

this one focuses much more on power, which leads to atrophy, its been more core routine for years, and led to stuff like the deadlift video I posted, 500lbs raw for 9 reps

5x5 routine is a good routine... I use it for Chest/ Shoulders.... and more traditional routines for everything else (lots of pyramiding)...

Wow 80mg's of Dbol... awesome if you can handle it. :)

Personally my BP would be outta control. I can't go over 30mg's daily.

whoops. meant hypertropy

Top Bottom