Needle size needed to inject HGH

Posted: 22-Sep-2003 12:24 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Needle size needed to inject HGH within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am using Jintropin and am using an insulin needle that is 1/2 inch long. Is that ok or do i need to use a full inch insulin needle?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 22-Sep-2003, 12:24 PM   #1

I am using Jintropin and am using an insulin needle that is 1/2 inch long. Is that ok or do i need to use a full inch insulin needle?
Gallery of pittsburgh*  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-Sep-2003, 12:57 PM   #2
United States
1/2 inch is fine, your just going through the skin for a subq injection.
Gallery of Zyglamail  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-Sep-2003, 12:58 PM   #3
United States
I use half inch and only stick it in half way.
Gallery of hardrock  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 22-Sep-2003, 01:49 PM   #4

thanks guys!
Gallery of pittsburgh*  

Old 22-Sep-2003, 07:18 PM   #5

Think of it this way: there's alway gonna be some residual fluid left in the pin. The longer the needle, the greater the waste.

I use 1/2 inch and stick it all the way in.
Gallery of kbrkbr