Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle size

gorillahung

What's the thinnest needle for injecting test? I've been using a 22 gauge 1 inch. It's been bruising my ass. Does anyone use a 24 gauge?

For glutes, get a 25 gauge 1.5'.

Heat up the oil prior to the injection. It'll help the oil disperse into the muscle easier and reduce pip.

Boil some water with a kitchen kettle and pour it in a soup bowl. Place the vial in the soup bowl so the hot water comes up 2/3 the side of the vial. Let it sit there 2-3 minutes before doing your injection.

22G is way too thick. you are nuts.. when i first started some genius told me to use a 23G 1.5inch so i listened and it did the job, especially on thicker oils like primo for example. but generally 25G and 1 inch will work. I even use 29G if i am injecting a small amount of gear, i don't recommend this but it can be done.. some TRT clinics use slin pins btw.

What's the thinnest needle for injecting test? I've been using a 22 gauge 1 inch. It's been bruising my ass. Does anyone use a 24 gauge?

Good greif..yah 25 works fine..and for some reason if you use 1cc syringe it flows easier...vs the 3cc..thats if you can use a 1cc..but i do 25x1" in glutes or quads..works fine

Dude my doctor prescribed me 22 gauge 1.5 inch to pin my quads lol I was getting that shit all the way in too lol. I just switched to 23 guage 1inch and its a lot better I switch spots tho I hit my quads, cheeks, and delts with it.. Maybe I'll try a 25guage next time lol probably goes in like butter. I'm going to order some 4ml syringes tho maybe even 5 because some of the cycles I do I don't have enough room and need to inject twice and I would rather avoid that šŸ˜

Top Bottom