Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle gauge

Leather Neck

So took my first shot today sust 250mg and deca 200mg used a 25G 1 inch in the delt, I shit you not it was like pushing cement into my arm, so my first time using deca and I'm wondering if I need a thicker gauge or if deca needs a larger muscle. Never had this issue with test, I really though I was going to snap the plunger. Any help?

for the delt, you would want the 25 like you are using... 23 1.5 for the quad... delts are just harder to pin bro... its a much smaller muscle area and depending on how many cc's you are pumping in them... fuck, i put almost 3.5 cc's on some of my delt injections with prop as part of it bro... it takes some pushing but after a few times its not too bad...

I use 25g 5/8" for my shoulders and I think that's fine for that muscle group. The issue here is not as much that 25g is too small, but delts being a particularly awkward muscle group to inject into.
Deca is not more dense than test (to my knowledge, and I use both) and the fact that a 25g forces you to inject slowly plays in your favor anyway.

This is what works for me bro
Delt 1" 25g
Quad 1.5" 21g

The delt is harder for most people. I have a lot of ink, so after a prop cycle I know exactly what tattoos to hit lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Warm the oil first to reduce the viscosity. I never use larger than 25g1in in delts/quads/glutes, and 29g1/2in slin pins everywhere else. I make all my gear with GSO and some with EO so it's very thin and easy to push. Don't use a cannon in your delt, you'll regret it! Just warm the oil and take your time!

This is what works for me bro
Delt 1" 25g
Quad 1.5" 21g

The delt is harder for most people. I have a lot of ink, so after a prop cycle I know exactly what tattoos to hit lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

What?
Quads you use a 1.5" 21 guage?
ok
Maybe you should try a 1" and either a 23 or 25 guage...
Little easier on the muscle.

I'll try a 23 just to fuck around with it and see if that helps, also good call on heating the oil, I just find the delta better for me, I feel more stable injecting and I've yet to find any pain in any of my past cycles.

Top Bottom