Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice. New to this.

Vinylpusher

Hello,

Im hoping you can help.

Ive been training for 4 years. Im 25 - 190 pounds and 5" 6.

Im trying to put on as much mass as i can at the moment before i cut in the new year.

Im looking for a oral only cycle which can help with my progress.

Im eating to bulk and train 5 days a week. Progress is there but its slowed down recently almost where i am just maintaining rather than gaining.

Ive looked previously at a cycle of dbol only but it got bashed on so many threads that i backed out of it and forgot it.

I really want to do this so need some good advice on an oral and PCT.

Im from the UK so will need something i can source.

Hope this gives a good idea what im asking for.

Thanks

Orals are hard to keep gains. I tried just dbol, the strength and weight was up, but I lost all very fast.

You could try something like anavar + winstrol, 6-8 weeks cycle, if you get good gear (not fakes) you will put a few pounds of hard muscle.

It is hard to get good anavar, winstrol much easier.

But needle is the way to go.

this isnt a source board... check your pms .. first cycle? test e 500 mg ew and you good. very simple or try something simpler like a sarms triple stack

If you want to do an oral only cycle, here is a good setup for you perfect for adding mass

1-6 Dianabulk (The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com)
1-6 N2Guard (n2bm)
1-6 HCGenerate (n2bm)
1-6 LGD-4033 (www.sarms1.com)

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 (PM me or see thread below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

i am giving you a layout for the most mass possible in the cleanest and keepable way without test... obviously, test is the only way to get the highest effect but this is an excellent option for you... everything listed can be shipped to you and the links on where to get it all is provided... here you go bro...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

1-4 dianabulk 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
9-12 primobol dex 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com
1-12 need2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 gear Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

i am giving you a layout for the most mass possible in the cleanest and keepable way without test... obviously, test is the only way to get the highest effect but this is an excellent option for you... everything listed can be shipped to you and the links on where to get it all is provided... here you go bro...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

1-4 dianabulk 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
9-12 primobol dex 2 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com
1-12 need2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 gear Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com