Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jamesruiz123

Im starting my first cycle soon and I want to get the most advice possible before I start.
Im going with Deca Durabolin 300 mg and Testosterone Cypionate 300 mg. Im gonna take half a CC every other day. Would that be fine? Im 5'8" 195 lbs and 22 years old. I think I just want to do one or two cycles. What would be the best to take and how much for PCT. I want to get it before I start incase anything happens. Should I keep taking my protein and creatine everyday or is that not needed anymore? Thank you in advance for the advice.

Im starting my first cycle soon and I want to get the most advice possible before I start.

Im going with Deca Durabolin 300 mg and Testosterone Cypionate 300 mg. Im gonna take half a CC every other day. Would that be fine? Im 5'8" 195 lbs and 22 years old. I think I just want to do one or two cycles. What would be the best to take and how much for PCT. I want to get it before I start incase anything happens. Should I keep taking my protein and creatine everyday or is that not needed anymore? Thank you in advance for the advice.

First things first, deca as a first cycle is not smart. We will all preach to you, test only first cycle!! Simple and effective and easy to keep sides at bay. Also if sides do arise with your test deca cycle, you won't know which compound is causing the problems. If you add deca later on after a side free test run, you will know if you get sides it's from the deca (or whatever other compound you decide to add). Deca will shut you down hard, it is possibly the most suppressive AAS you can use. Your recovery will be long and rough, also your deca cycle should be no shorter than 16 weeks, 18 including the test run out while the deca clears... I would usually recommend deca for 20 weeks but 16 minimum.

Second thing, you are using long esters... Injecting eod is pointless, pick 2 days in the week ex. Saturday/Wednesday. Or inject every 4th day if you want to be perfect.

Third, I stay on year round so I can't comment on PCT but I will tell you this... It will be a lot more intense if your running deca than it would be with test only.

Fourth. If your asking this question about protein and creatine, I would highly debate you being near ready to venture into the world of steroids...

Fifth, you will not only need PCT meds but also your other ancillaries, Adex/asin for estro, prami/caber for prolactin/progesterone

If or set on running some gear I would advise:

Test cyp 500mg/week
Weeks 1-12

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Weeks 1-12

PCT starting end of week 14
Clomid/Nolva
(Hope someone else can give you proper dosage)

Don't jump into this game heavy off the bat, you will regret it. Start slow, this shit is a marathon bro.

I am into the second week of my test cycle the injections are fine no worries there but I'm am experiencing issues I don't know if it's my anxiety or the test so if I were you I would listen to the first bit of advice you got and stick to test only I always remember what lee Priest said and that's test made him feel like shit but until you try it you won't know good luck

Sixth: lol @ one or two cycles. Yeah, bro, come see me in a few years when you're on cycle 446,788 haha I think we all had that same delusion

Thank you! and yeah my father in law was talking about just doing a test only cycle first. The only reason I considered Deca is cause my friends uncle was talking to us about it and said we would be good and half a CC of each would not be to much for a first cycle. The cycle is only going to be 8 to 12 weeks.

Top Bottom