Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to sell my Supplements

nelile

Gents, I bought a bunch of supps from Needto's website when I was active duty Marine corps with the intent of using them when I became a civilian; However as soon as I got out i got a GS job and will be subject to the same drug tests the corps was so generous to give to me, and since the job is more important than getting huge im going to sell what I bought so they do not go to waste and I figured you guys were the best to offer them to. I have (3) bottles dieselbolan, (1) bottle each of Tren, Epi-strong, Katanadrol, Beastrol, along with (1) bottle each of liver support, forged liver, and PCT. I am thinking $40 each for the anobolics, and $20 each for the supporting supps; $250 takes all, i think this is fair as I know i paid alot more than that for all of them. Paypal is the easiest and fastest way for payment and ill ship them out as soon as the money is recieved. If this is the wrong place to post this, mods please move it. Thanks. PM me on here or email me at [email protected] (this will be the best way to get a hold of me as my phone lets me know when i get emails.)

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/nelile/supps.jpg

Ask Needto to buy them back. :)

Don't worry, with the rep that NTBM has, those supps are as good as sold.

Top Bottom