Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help started test prop, think I made a mistake

I need some advice from guys who know more about AAS than I do. 39,5'9", 187 lbs, 9% bf, been working out over 20 years. I've run four cycles previously, the most recent being a test e, dbol, deca cycle. Never really had any issues before aside from typical PI soreness. I've previously done lots of research on test regarding long and short esters, thus decided to go with test prop at 100 mg eod along with dbol for a kick start to my 18 week 400 mg test c and eq cycle. Because of frequent pinning,I knew I need different sites so decided to give my delts a try. Jabbed my 25 g, 1.5 inch needle in my shoulder but it wouldn't go in all the way and for whatever reason, I couldn't get the test to release. So I simply removed the syringe, got a new needle and poked my left trap. Within minutes, my shoulder was killing me, and within hours, I was sweating profusely. Went to the gym anyhow, had a killer workout and fell asleep in the sauna:worried:

Leaving the gym I got the chills and they stuck with me (I was wearing a hoody in 90 degree weather). But that's tolerable, whatever. The crazy part is my shoulder got sore as eff and I could hardly move it. Today, it's better but still quite annoying.

Where did I go wrong? I'm supposed to do another injection tomorrow and don't intend to turn vajayjay overnight, lol. But what I can't do is continue to barely be able to lift my arm. Please help!!

you shouldnt be using 1.5 for delts dude, thats to big.I use 1" and that is as big as you should go

I need some advice from guys who know more about AAS than I do. 39,5'9", 187 lbs, 9% bf, been working out over 20 years. I've run four cycles previously, the most recent being a test e, dbol, deca cycle. Never really had any issues before aside from typical PI soreness. I've previously done lots of research on test regarding long and short esters, thus decided to go with test prop at 100 mg eod along with dbol for a kick start to my 18 week 400 mg test c and eq cycle. Because of frequent pinning,I knew I need different sites so decided to give my delts a try. Jabbed my 25 g, 1.5 inch needle in my shoulder but it wouldn't go in all the way and for whatever reason, I couldn't get the test to release. So I simply removed the syringe, got a new needle and poked my left trap. Within minutes, my shoulder was killing me, and within hours, I was sweating profusely. Went to the gym anyhow, had a killer workout and fell asleep in the sauna:worried:

Leaving the gym I got the chills and they stuck with me (I was wearing a hoody in 90 degree weather). But that's tolerable, whatever. The crazy part is my shoulder got sore as eff and I could hardly move it. Today, it's better but still quite annoying.

Where did I go wrong? I'm supposed to do another injection tomorrow and don't intend to turn vajayjay overnight, lol. But what I can't do is continue to barely be able to lift my arm. Please help!!

you shouldnt be using 1.5 for delts dude, thats to big.I use 1" and that is as big as you should go. ive never personally shot traps

No need to get smaller pins just cut the protective plastic cap thats covering the needle cut 1" there you have a one inch needle with a safety stop.

this is what i do when i pin my chest with suspension, need to use a 23g but 5/8-1inch is the ideal length and you cant get 23g 5/8inch pins so i just cut the cap.

Top Bottom