Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with my first cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danialhafy19

I'm a 5'11", weighing about 143.3lbs, been lifting for a year, needing more size.

Planning to start my first cycle, and thinking of going with sus and deca. Gonna put extra effort in my diet and daily routines and aiming for more size. My questions are:

•Is it okay to start with sus+deca, or only test is enough?
•How long the cycle should be? What I know is it's supposed to be 12 weeks.
•And for the pct, will only nolvadex will be enough?

Thank you for the help and answers, please help a bro in need!

Last edited:
Another thing on top of what these guys said, if you've only been lifting seriously for a year, I doubt you're at a point where you need gear to put you over the top.

what hes trying to say is if you cant eat enough to grow natural your not going to grow on gear.
stackingplates has a meal plan written out that would benefit you. i believe its a sticky, go check it out

All due respect dude, you need to work with what you've got before cracking the seals on your hormonal system.

There is a lot to learn about bodybuilding, eating, rest and your own body's responses and limits. You really need to understand these things before you change the game by juicing. You would be amazed how far you can go JUST by applying knowledge. Form, nutrition and rest are what your body is built on first and foremost.

All the juice in the world is not going to do you any good if your skills in the basics are lacking because all steroids do is unlock metabolic limits on your development. That means, you STILL need to know your basics PLUS a shit load of biology to get lasting results out of the $$ investment in roids.

Take your time and learn your way up to being ready. There's no rush.

Why isn't this locked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom