Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help making a decision

clean11

Sup guys, finally getting my life together and fixing all the things I f*cked up in the last year. Got a labrum tear mid first cycle and have been cruising on test since instead of PCTing right away like I should have.. I don't have any excuse.

Now my situation is this, I need to PCT and get labrum surgery which I put off for a year. I already have a comprehensive PCT together, please don't comment on my stupidity, just looking for help making this decision, I already know I f*cked up.

Here are my options:

Option 1: Start PCT on November 10th, get surgery/rehab during PCT
Pro: Quickest option
Con: Hormones will be all over the place during surgery/rehab?

Option 2: Start PCT on November 10th, get surgery/rehab after PCT is done (10 weeks)
Pro: Hormones will be in range during surgery/rehab
Cons: Have to put off surgery another 2 months

Option 3: Get surgery on winter break(Mid December), start PCT 6 weeks after
Pro: Kindof middle ground between option 1/2
Cons: hormones may still be screwed up during surgery/rehab?

Thanks in advance guys, hoping Rick and Dylan will chime in here

Sup guys, finally getting my life together and fixing all the things I f*cked up in the last year. Got a labrum tear mid first cycle and have been cruising on test since instead of PCTing right away like I should have.. I don't have any excuse.

Now my situation is this, I need to PCT and get labrum surgery which I put off for a year. I already have a comprehensive PCT together, please don't comment on my stupidity, just looking for help making this decision, I already know I f*cked up.

Here are my options:

Option 1: Start PCT on November 10th, get surgery/rehab during PCT
Pro: Quickest option
Con: Hormones will be all over the place during surgery/rehab?

Option 2: Start PCT on November 10th, get surgery/rehab after PCT is done (10 weeks)
Pro: Hormones will be in range during surgery/rehab
Cons: Have to put off surgery another 2 months

Option 3: Get surgery on winter break(Mid December), start PCT 6 weeks after
Pro: Kindof middle ground between option 1/2
Cons: hormones may still be screwed up during surgery/rehab?

Thanks in advance guys, hoping Rick and Dylan will chime in here

hey bro... i will not give you any sort of hard time as you asked because what's done is done... here is what i would do... you need to get recovered asap... go with option 2... get your pct going and over and done with... run an extensive pct which i will provide... then get your surgery completed... upon completion of your surgery, start rehabbing... add in mk-2866 to your rehabilitation to aid in healing and prevent muscle wasting which is definitely likely to occur after surgery... here is a full pct layout for you... i just hope this was a good learning experience for you and that you learn from your mistakes and don't do it again... that's the best way to go about things... use it to make you wiser and stronger in the future... here is the protocol bro...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thank you dylan really appreciate your advice. That's actually the exact doses and length i was going to do for pct. Ill add in those sarms as you suggested. I'll get surgery in january then as its been four days since my last test cyp pin and I'll start pct on the 18th day

Thank you dylan really appreciate your advice. That's actually the exact doses and length i was going to do for pct. Ill add in those sarms as you suggested. I'll get surgery in january then as its been four days since my last test cyp pin and I'll start pct on the 18th day

i feel that's the best way... its a tricky situation but i looked at all the angles for you and there are arguments on a few different ways but when truly looking at it from each way, this is the best way bro... if you get confused or need help along the way just let me know and i'll be happy to help you...

Thank you so much dylan, appreciate you not giving me a hard time. Do you think ghrp6 and cjc1295 would be a good addition to my pct?

Thank you so much dylan, appreciate you not giving me a hard time. Do you think ghrp6 and cjc1295 would be a good addition to my pct?

no, i do not... i would not even consider ghrp6 but possibly look at tb500 when you are in recovery from your surgery to stack with mk... there are some good peptides out there but leave the pct as it is... i gave you the best way to do things... don't start trying to overdo it man... your going to cause more problems...

Okay will do, I'm actually using tb500 right now along with rehab to strengthen the surrounding muscles as much as possible before surgeru, then going to keep running it

Okay will do, I'm actually using tb500 right now along with rehab to strengthen the surrounding muscles as much as possible before surgeru, then going to keep running it

just stay on the protocol i provided and you will get the optimal results.. when you start deviating and trying to add unnecessary items, problems will occur... stay on the right track...

Okay man i trust your advice, I'll stick to exactly what you said, hopefully this isn't going to be as hard as i imagine it to be

Okay man i trust your advice, I'll stick to exactly what you said, hopefully this isn't going to be as hard as i imagine it to be

you put yourself in a terrible position so it most definitely is going to take some work... don't expect it to not be hard but you can make is far less complicated by sticking to the plan... good luck

Top Bottom