Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help guys test cyp and Deca

sumeet

Hi guys I'm about to start my 2nd cycle and it will be like
Test cypoinate or sustanon- 500mg/week. For 14 weeks
Decca durabolin - 400mg/week for 12 weeks
Dianabol- 30 mg ED for 5 weeks
Anastrazole 1 mg every 3 days during cycle
Pct will be two weeks after last test is injected and my pct will be hcg 500iu week 1 and week 2- 500iu for 3 days and clomid 150 mg ED 2nd n 3rd week, week 3-100mg ED, week 4- 50mg ED, So I would like to know from you guys is this cycle perfect?? Plz help and thank u in advance

Cycle isn't bad, PCT is off.

Post your stats.

I'm 27, 5.7 feet, 315 lbs, body fat percentage I don't know exactly is this sufficient for help or need more friends??

What exactly is our goal? From your size stats, I'm getting a red flag. At 5' 7" and 315, you are either JACKED already or overweight. Cycling at a high bf% isn't a good idea. It increases the likelihood of side effects. I'm having a hard time picturing your size right now. And if you think your bf is indeed too high, that should be your goal. Lose the excess weight, get the bf down, and then that cycle would be a good place to start.

Ha! Yea...315 @ that height would be a disaster.

However 155 @ your height is also not a good starting point. What's your diet look like?

Ha! Yea...315 @ that height would be a disaster.

However 155 @ your height is also not a good starting point. What's your diet look like?

Agreed. You sound like you need some food bro. And some heavy lifting. How long have you been working out? At 25 I went from 160 to 185. 90% of it was muscle. I'm 6'2 so it made a huge difference. What's your lifting background?

I don't think you want to run the hcg during the 2 weeks between your last pin and start of pct. The 2 weeks is to let the juice start clearing your system. If u use hcg it will keep your test level elevated and cause your body to wait till levels drop to start making your own. If you want to use hcg use it throughout the cycle, or weeks 5-14, or the last 2 -3 weeks

Top Bottom