Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help getting started with cycle

If the temp is stable in the basement then thats an ideal place.

When I first started I wasn't ready ..I did take your and other people advice though. .before I started I read and learned so much..but I bought somethings first. .bad idea I know this now..I got something called "fat burner cycle"...it's all oral ..like 4 different types of steriods ...now that I know this would be horrible for my liver right ?....I'm thinking now was total waste of money..I'm wish I would of slowed way down ,I've wasted so much learning ..RADAR ,you never do all oral cycle of anything so you? ..

I need to know some feed back..has any one used stealth labs ?...is the oil pose to be so watery ?....and was in odd looking vial....

Just do a simple test e cycle see how the body reacts.
Trust me you'll love it and the body will too. Make sure u have a AI on hand incase this should be brought be4 aas i reckon

So you saying you used this product before ?.I am on a test only cycle ..test e...using roid plus products ...but my friend said he likes this stealth labs stuff..but look very watery ..said it was water based..I just like to know or hear from someone who had used this before to ensure me that it's good..and. not underdosed. .the vial had some type of cork in it ..looked weird..never seen this befire..but I be leave elite fitness is some type of partnership or sponsor to them ...so that's a good thing ..have you used this stuff before ?

So you saying you used this product before ?.I am on a test only cycle ..test e...using roid plus products ...but my friend said he likes this stealth labs stuff..but look very watery ..said it was water based..I just like to know or hear from someone who had used this before to ensure me that it's good..and. not underdosed. .the vial had some type of cork in it ..looked weird..never seen this befire..but I be leave elite fitness is some type of partnership or sponsor to them ...so that's a good thing ..have you used this stuff before ?
Chuck up a picture lets have a look at it

Radar or anyone else qualified ..I need to know exactly how to dose EPHEDRINE AMP ,0.05g 1ml 1amp ..it was sent to me for free..it don't know how exactly..and don't want to over dose ...due to side affects and sped up heart rate...I've Google it and found some answeres..but I'd like to hear from my fav.forum and people here ..from what I read 1 amp is equal to about 2 tabs...so I should only need half of an amp for 1 dose put in some sort of drunk or cofee..I'm aware of the stack people use with it..like asprin..and caffine...but I'm not willing to chance this..I'm using it to help burn fat during cardio workouts ...also should I take a dose even when not working out once a day?.or only before workouts ..and how long should I use this for..I know the affects won't work if dosed every day for so long ..

what kind of test is it? test e? test p? test suspension?? Elitefitness is not partners with any steriod based operations, that is false

It's test E ....from stealth labs..they ship very decret..I've read in this forum somewhere talking about them..and I thought I read they were a soonser..maybe I'm mistaken..I read somewhere Waterbase.test has no ester.and pose be safer..I've also been told there is no water base test ...either way I'm not messing with it..but need to know if it's fake or not

Radar or anyone else qualified ..I need to know exactly how to dose EPHEDRINE AMP ,0.05g 1ml 1amp ..it was sent to me for free..it don't know how exactly..and don't want to over dose ...due to side affects and sped up heart rate...I've Google it and found some answeres..but I'd like to hear from my fav.forum and people here ..from what I read 1 amp is equal to about 2 tabs...so I should only need half of an amp for 1 dose put in some sort of drunk or cofee..I'm aware of the stack people use with it..like asprin..and caffine...but I'm not willing to chance this..I'm using it to help burn fat during cardio workouts ...also should I take a dose even when not working out once a day?.or only before workouts ..and how long should I use this for..I know the affects won't work if dosed every day for so long ..

Woah!there is alot of conflict concerning injectable ephedrine, as a beginner you should avoid it. Sides associated with this Heart attack, stroke, seizure.

Top Bottom