Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help

Black Ice

So I'm new here as far as posting but I've been reading the forum off and on. I'm looking for a little advise to get a little leaner. I'm 36 5'10", 212lbs at roughly 14-15% bf. I want to get to 12 it lower. I just got back into my cardio after moving to colorado. I eat fairly clean. At least 180-200 gr of protein a day. Have a cheat day once a week. I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week. I currently am taking S4 and GW sarms. Been on it about about a week and have noticed an increase in strength and intensity. I'm looking at getting tren ace and test c in the near future. I've used gear n the past but I wasn't too smart about it at the time (too young). Any advise would be helpful

So I'm new here as far as posting but I've been reading the forum off and on. I'm looking for a little advise to get a little leaner. I'm 36 5'10", 212lbs at roughly 14-15% bf. I want to get to 12 it lower. I just got back into my cardio after moving to colorado. I eat fairly clean. At least 180-200 gr of protein a day. Have a cheat day once a week. I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week. I currently am taking S4 and GW sarms. Been on it about about a week and have noticed an increase in strength and intensity. I'm looking at getting tren ace and test c in the near future. I've used gear n the past but I wasn't too smart about it at the time (too young). Any advise would be helpful

stay focused on your sarms stack right now... you should also be using ostarine with it... 25 mg day... do you have the proper supports with your sarms? here is the stack you should be running...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Top Bottom