Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice on Deca/Test cycle

motorhumper

I would like to run a cycle using Deca and Test Ethanate. I My first question is about front loading. Is this still needed or is it a waste of gear. Second, I dont want the bloat that can come from these. Can it be COMPLETELY avoided by using anti E's? I have not been on the forum for a while and as I am catching up I have noticed the heavy emphasis on AIFM. It looks like this compound can do the job of Nolva or L dex, any thoughts. I am leaning on a cycle at least 12 wks long. I have done several in the past, some time ago. Just looking for some current advice. Thanks.

I don't like front loading. It isn't necessary and letting the steroid hormones gradually build up in your system will make the whole process much more gradual on the body and keep side effects to a minimum.

You can keep water retention from your cycle to a minimum by using an ai with your cycle (aromasin) and an anti prolactin drug (cabergoline). You can order both from ag-guys.com.
I'll put together a sample cycle lay out for you

Weeks 1-12
Testosterone 500mg/week
Deca 300mg/week
Aromasin 10mg eod
Cabergoline 0.5mg e3d

After your cycle run the perfect pct protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Is it better to run deca for 10 weeks or 15

There is a mixed conflict on this, while some prefer to finish up at the same time while other will stop the deca and run the test the last 2 weeks.

Top Bottom