Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice with clen

Oliol

Hey guys,

Trying out clen for the first time and was wanting to drop some weight for the summer.

I was thinking a total of 8 weeks: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Day 1 - 40mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 60mcg
Day 5 - 80mcg
Day 6 - 80mcg
Days 7-14 - 100mcg
I will drink 1 gallons of water every day (is that enough)
400mg potassium tablets a day
4g taurine a day

2 weeks off

Day 1 - 40mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 60mcg
Day 5 - 80mcg
Day 6 - 80mcg
Days 7-14 - 100mcg
I will drink 2 gallons of water every day
400mg potassium tablets a day
4g taurine a day

2 weeks off

What do you guys think? Looking for some constructive feedback to make this cycle as smooth as possible!

Stats: 205 Pounds
Height: 6'3
BF: 18%

Your support looks good, except for that I'd drink at least 1.5 gallons of water per day for the first two weeks. As for your cycle, I think it looks like a good schedule, and let the side effects determine whether or not you hit that 100mcg per day and stay with it. Also, I recently wrote a big article on clenbuterol if you have time to check it out.

Thanks for the help, does the level of potassium and everything look good? Should I also add something more to the cycle to get low on the sides?

Also another question: will a clen cycle like this give me any problems when I get older? I heard one friend of mine say that clen basically cut years of your life, but he's might just be trying to scare me? I would never go over 100mcg

Clen has been shown to damage heart tissue, there are some studies, that's why I don't touch the shit.

Yeah, your amount of potassium looks good, and be sure to lower your salt intake. Also, don't take this stuff too close to bed because it's a stimulant.

Beyond this, just make sure that your doses are reasonable. Once you get too high of a dosage, you can experience some intense side effects. Like zinergy mentioned, there have been studies done on animals showing negative effects on the heart. This was at large doses, but it's still something to consider that can affect individual users differently.

Do you think I should be fine with the dosages I take? I just don't want to permanent damage my heart. I mean like that I live to 60 years instead of living to 80?

Also should I add some more support to it? Are those dosages high??

Last question: When I up it to 100mcg a day, do i take all at the same time when I wake up or spread it a little bit?

Top Bottom