Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NCAA drug test- l-dex, adrafinil

myasshurts

These two aren't on the banned list, but do you think the l-dex would show up on the ratio test? And could adrafinil possibly make me test for amphetamines or something?

bump for info on l-dex and NCAA drug test.

The NCAA tests for en elevated Test/Epitest ratio, NOT specific types of steroids, I don't know Liquidex's effect on those levels, but I don't think it messes with them.

Ta TownBacker

TA TownBacker said:
The NCAA tests for en elevated Test/Epitest ratio, NOT specific types of steroids, I don't know Liquidex's effect on those levels, but I don't think it messes with them.

Ta TownBacker

Sort of.
NCAA tests are primarilly aimed at the T/E ratio, but the list of banned substances is long enough that the metabolites for various types of AS would have to be tested for as well. Stanozolol and Deca are perfect examples. If you took a NCAA test within the clearance time for either of these drugs you would test positive, even though you could very easilly pass the 6:1 T/E ratio test. If you were on something where the T/E ratio essentially is the metabolite (I.E. any type of test suspension, as shown by our bro Nautica), then the ratio is all that you would have to pass as that is the only way to detect the use of Ex test.

Getting to the L-Dex question. No. It won't fuck with the ratio enough to have you fail. L-dex isn't something that NCAA athletes have to sweat about. I seriously doubt that the NCAA even knows what it is. It's an organization that is 15 to 20 years behind the cutting edge of drug tests.

As for adrafinil...I have no idea, I can't help you.

Top Bottom