Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural Test booster

jrack

Hey guys,

I am looking for a SOLID natural test booster, whatever is going to give the closest boost towards synthetic... as far as gains and libido go.

I have heard good things about Test Stack No17 so was going to give that a throw, but no shot in hell I can afford $200 budget my ceiling is about $100.

Is there a second option? or a discount that works for Test Stack to bring it down to $100?

Thanks,

Jrack

TestStack it a good product.

You should also check out HCGenerate or PhytoSERM-347

Awesome products tried and true.

My recommendation is either hcgenerate or the es version... if you want more of a libido boost as well then go with es, if not then go with the regular version... both will produce excellent boosts in test and provide an excellent overall sense of well being, which is imperative for production each and every day...

I am going overboard on my Test boosters this PCT:

Phytoserms 347 - 2 caps daily
HCGenerate ES - 5 caps daily
Unleashed - 3 caps daily

Still on Aromasin so that should also increase free Test.

This is the most solid PCT I have ever had. On day 14 and still feeling very good mentally and physically, performance did drop somewhat but I am easily reaping what I was on gear, absolute strength however has seen a 10 % decline since the cycle.

Overall been solid as hell. Wanted to give Test Stack 17 is worth the dosh, this stuff cost about the same as my 2 bottles of Test E, which on conservative cycles that I do from time to time, this shit is way too expensive, and I am not convinced that it will cover the synergy of Pytoserms and HCgenerate ES.

When are they going to have Unleashed or Phyoserms back in? Or is there another place to get them? I saw they were both out.....

Still trying to get my test stack promo code to work for now

I would use these during pct if I thought they would have an effect

Try UNLEASHED. If you don't show an increase in FreeT from blood tests, return it for a full refund.

(Though most guys would keep using it anyway because they like the fact that they get stronger wood from it).

Top Bottom