Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural limits

rustilldown

Hey, I know this question is vague, but what would be the average natural weight limit for a 6'0 male be keeping bf at 10% or under. I know everyone wil differ a little but is there a median weight that one could say can not be exceeded without adding fat and and maintaining a 10% bf .

bro, that's an impossible question to answer because everyone is going to be different in so many ways... there is not good answer for that question because it is going to vary from person to person...

I think 6'0 200 is a pretty good rough answer. Maybe even lighter like 190-195. Of course it's gonna vary but I still think there is a general number that can be used as a guideline .

actually thats not the case at all... i know guys that are 5'8 225 with under 8%... there is no general guideline whatsoever... genetic makeup, diet, body comp, it varies from person to person... there is no guideline to that question at all...

actually thats not the case at all... i know guys that are 5'8 225 with under 8%... there is no general guideline whatsoever... genetic makeup, diet, body comp, it varies from person to person... there is no guideline to that question at all...

The thing is that if somebody is 225 at 5'8" and under 8% bodyfat, they are certainly way past their genetic limit, and probably blast and cruising to maintain it.

Genetic potential is a hard thing to judge and accurately give an example of, because it is so individually specific..but if you are 6 foot, in single digit bodyfat, and 220 lbs you have to at least figure you are damn close to it if you haven't met it yet. If you come off of a cycle and seem to lose more than normal and continuously end up back at the same weight over time...it may be a good indication you are at genetic potential. The only way to get past it at that point is to never come off (blast and cruise)

The thing is that if somebody is 225 at 5'8" and under 8% bodyfat, they are certainly way past their genetic limit, and probably blast and cruising to maintain it.

Genetic potential is a hard thing to judge and accurately give an example of, because it is so individually specific..but if you are 6 foot, in single digit bodyfat, and 220 lbs you have to at least figure you are damn close to it if you haven't met it yet. If you come off of a cycle and seem to lose more than normal and continuously end up back at the same weight over time...it may be a good indication you are at genetic potential. The only way to get past it at that point is to never come off (blast and cruise)

This is the answer I was after thank you all for your replies. I'm just trying to judge where I stand as I'm having a real tough time getting up and over 190-195 when off cycle . Without getting fat that is. Planning on staying natty for a while although I did just order 5 katana 2 epi and 2 helladrol 0000oooo. Thx Rick Dylan and everyone

I don't agree. I think that at 6 foot you can easily reach the mid 2's
I know several guys that have not touched anything and with great genetics and YEARS of hard work they were Arnold like.
Those same guys with aas would be over 300 lbs and absolute monsters.

That's like asking; "what's the maximum height someone can reach if they're currently 14 years old?"

Top Bottom