Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrolone off the US Market!!

pittsburgh*

In case you haven't heard, all generic manufactured Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone) is discontinued from US pharmacy shelves.

I am a pharmacist and we used to stock it for our HIV+ patients, but we just found out it is no longer available.............

no real need for it I guess, with primo around right? Is primo even available?

pittsburgh* said:
In case you haven't heard, all generic manufactured Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin (Nandrolone) is discontinued from US pharmacy shelves.

I am a pharmacist and we used to stock it for our HIV+ patients, but we just found out it is no longer available.............

i heard this news a few months ago,,pretty much oxandrolone, GH, or testosterone is the only choice for wasting now,, epogen for anemia

lartinos said:
no real need for it I guess, with Primobolan - methenolone - around right? Is Primobolan - methenolone - even available?

The only ones in US pharmacies are:

Testosterone injectable and methyl-test oral
Winstrol tablets
Oxandrin
Anadrol
Halotestin

I'm not surprised. It's a lousy drug.

The pharm companies aren't dopes. (It's the law makers who are morons).

Whatever Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - does, other drugs do much better.

Primobolan - methenolone - was developed by a German company and has never been approved in the U.S. A shame, but it's all about patents and corporation control. If steroids weren't a controlled substance there most likely would be an American version of Primo. (Maybe they'd call it Freedombolin)

Then again, Primo is the one steroid that doesn't really correct a deficiency.

Test is a replacement hormone.

Winstrol and Anadrol are prescribed for anemia.

Oxandrin for immunity.

I'm surprised Halotestin - fluoxymesterone - is availabale since it's so toxic but it has anti viral effect which may be helpful in the treatment of herpes and even Aids so I'm figuring the pharm companies see a potential for profit there.

But regarding Primo's therapeutic uses, it only seems to do one thing -- retain nitrogen which leads to bigger muscles. What good is THAT?

Nelson Montana said:
But regarding Primo's therapeutic uses, it only seems to do one thing -- retain nitrogen which leads to bigger muscles. What good is THAT?

Perhaps to prevent muscle wasting?

lil-swole said:
Perhaps to prevent muscle wasting?

True, which is essentially what Ox does. Prim does not increase red blood cell count however. Of course my statement was faceitious. I guess they figure they have drugs to combat that and there's no need or incentive to develop new ones, or pay patent fees for an existing drug that they don't own.

I can see all the other compunds being used medically but halo? Why would ANYONE even be perscribed to that!? Makes no sense!

Top Bottom