Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nandrolone and high BP

Rpgove

Has anyone gotten high Blood preasure from running 300mg/wk of deca? All the reading I've done on the side affects doesn't say anything about High BP.

If you have added a lot of water weight then your BP can soar and deca is notorious for water weight.

How did you measure your BP. Was it a once off reading or did you do it multiple times during the day. Even the thoughts of measuring your BP can elevate it slightly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I guess I didn't explain my question very well..on my last run of tren( which I love by the way). My BP was always between 134-140 over 78-83. As much as I liked tren prob won't do it again. Nandrolone being a 19 nor as well can I expect the same sides like HBP? I understand the amounted bloat can be controlled with diet and cardio, so I've been cautious of my sodium intake and doing extra cardio.

If you have added a lot of water weight then your BP can soar and deca is notorious for water weight.

How did you measure your BP. Was it a once off reading or did you do it multiple times during the day. Even the thoughts of measuring your BP can elevate it slightly.

^This exactly

Went from 200mg EW of NPP to 400mg and yes BP went up. NPP, Deca and Tren are very anabolic and will spike your BP depending on your tolerance.

I guess I didn't explain my question very well..on my last run of tren( which I love by the way). My BP was always between 134-140 over 78-83. As much as I liked tren prob won't do it again. Nandrolone being a 19 nor as well can I expect the same sides like HBP? I understand the amounted bloat can be controlled with diet and cardio, so I've been cautious of my sodium intake and doing extra cardio.

Oh so you actually haven't gotten high BP yet your just wondering if it is a side? It is a side in high doses but tren is notorious for high BP. Of you keep the dose reasonable which you are and you control estrogen which you say you will then you shouldn't have any BP issues.. but again everyone reacts differently

IMO anybody using AAS, from Test only to a complicated stack, should have a means to monitor BP daily and multiple times. As Bonacris said, it can vary and a one off measurement is not adequate for monitoring BP. Guys will play with their nipples all day and not bother with BP.

Top Bottom