Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

myproH.com is g2g!

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
check them out. some great PH's and they also have letrozone and some awesome new products including a PCT stack.
PM me for the latest deals!
free and fast shipping as well. these PH's are legal, strong and great to use as kickstarts to cycles or as stand alones.

they have a few new items in the store as well! im very eagar to see the writeup on these products.

Not bashing them or anything but they might want to actually add descriptions to all their products. Some have it, some don't. I'm not gonna buy something just by knowing the name of the product... their letrozone is nice tho.

Sent from my VS980 4G using EliteFitness

Not bashing them or anything but they might want to actually add descriptions to all their products. Some have it, some don't. I'm not gonna buy something just by knowing the name of the product... their letrozone is nice tho.

Write-ups on all of the new products should be coming very soon....possibly this week.

go on needtobuildmuscle.com and check out the descriptions under pro hormones.

the tech guys just haven't gotten around to moving that stuff over. its a new site

here is a write up on the new product pct protocol --> PCT Protocol - perfect recovery product - Evolutionary.org

writeups on the other new products superbolic &DMZane should be in by the latest.. a week from now good friend.

Nothing comes close to the GK Prohormones. You'd have to take drol or some serious var, depending upon which one you're taking, to equal the benefits. The fact they include TUDCA helps out, combined with n2guard makes it a serious stack. You can throw some sarms1 stacks into this too.

Top Bottom