Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my steroid cycle

retdad

my steroid cycle

Hello forum friends. I’m still new to this, but not with steroid use. I have researched some more on the subject since my last post 27Jul. I have stacked Thai Anabol with Testosterone Undecanote and Primobolan Acetate all orals back in ’87. I think the dosages were somewhere in the neighborhood of about 50mgs. of Anabol, 40mgs. of Test. and 50mgs. of Primo – totally 140mgs. a day. Worked out four days a week double split. Went from 149lbs. to 189 lbs. in only 4 months. Looked great, but heart and pressure were always too elevated. I didn’t know much about cycles and four months was just too long at one time. Chose to flush the rest down the commode and stop. Lost all muscle mass in a very short time and now back down to nearly 150 at 5-10 age 56. Haven’t used any roids since then, but tired of working out with no gains and that was a long time ago. I am a very hard gainer and looking for solid mass again. I have retired and moved to Thailand where there is an abundance of roid products for very cheap. I have a cycle that I want to run by you all first before I start called a 6-week cycle using the same roids as before back in '87 - all orals.
week 1- anabol 20mgs, test. 40mgs
week 2- anabol 30mgs, test. 80mgs
week 3- anabol 40mgs, test. 120mgs
week 4- anabol 40mgs, test. 120mgs
week 5- anabol 30mgs, test. 80mgs
week 6- anabol 20mgs, test. 40mgs
week 7 and 8- off steroids
week 9- anabol 20mgs, primo 25mgs
week 10- anabol 30mgs, primo 50mgs
week 11- anabol 40mgs, primo 100mgs
week 12- anabol 40mgs, primo 100mgs
week 13- anabol 30mgs, primo 50mgs
week 14- anabol 20mgs, primo 25mgs
week 15 thru 20- off steroids
Then start over after the 20th week and continue this yearly. How does it sound?? I was considering squeezing Anadrol 50 in there somewhere, but read where even though a powerful drug it is harmful to liver if more than 150mg/day. Thanks comrades, Mike

Anabol is not really much of a drug if you are using it alone. Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of it, and have used it successfully in two cycles, but I always stack it with an injectable.

I think most people here would back me up on this. True, some will point to past successes with oral only cycles, (almost exclusively Anavar), but by and large orals are more successfully employed as the secondary component of a oral/injectable cycle.

Also, that plan runs orals way too long.

Just go with 10 weeks of ONE of those orals, stacked with an effective dose of a quality injectable, such as Sustanon250, Deca, or EQ.

Good luck, and please, bring all your questions here.

Plus test pills are known to induce heart attacks while the injectables are not. If you want the data feel free to PM me.

Top Bottom