Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is my planned cycle good enough for cutting ?

fr4ki87

hello there guys ..

am a new member been working out for straight 1.5 yrs now as in lifting .
went from %32 bf to %20 , aprox 290lbs to 180lbs with moderate lifting / cardio but mainly cardio , supplements and HGH running it on 4 iu for around 2 months then had to stop due to job / travel

Then started lifting which is my 1.5yrs .. got from %20 bf to %10-11 with the help of a fucked up cycle who was planned for me by a trainer who claims what he is doing ! and sadly i didnt have the knowledge about AAS .. so had to stop cause i was suspicious and everything on the research was against what am doing ..

Afterthat i continued lifting and decided its time to bulk up and did dirty bulking for 5 months gained about 8kgs/19.5lbs .. reason why i did dirty bulk was work and the amount of food prep as its after all bulking unlike cutting

Anyway after researching i was thinking to start with the basic BEGGINER cycle and go with it as cutting for 14 weeks or so

--My cycle--

Clen ( will be doing it the usual pyramid way ) 1-6 weeks
HGH somatropin 4 iu 1-8 weeks
Test Cyp 500mg 1-14 weeks

switching to Genotropin by week 8 .. since ive got this new unused genotropin stored in fridge .. so why not upping the dosage .. would it make any noticeable difference ?

Genotropin 8-14 weeks ( still thinking bout it )
Winnie 350mg 8-14 weeks
Var 50 ED / 8-14 weeks

Al : keeping Arimidex / Nolvadex on Hand if shit got serious
PCT : other than Supplements i got Clomid , HCG 5000 iu

--My stats--

Weight : currently 192lbs / around 93kgs
Height : 5'11 or 180cm

Bodyfat : around %15-16 ish
waist : 33-34

let me know what you think about that cycle and if theres anything i could use or add to this ..

Much appreciated :cool:

you do realize 1.5 years of working is NOTHING... people train for a decade before they reach genetic potential and start using steroids, etc...

how old are you? how many cycles have you ran? what were they? etc...

you also can't be serious that hgh is a "beginner" cycle... that is seriously so ridiculous of a statement... nor is stacking clen and hgh... 14 weeks is not a "beginner" cycle length... im not sure where you getting this type of info but its not good at all...

well .. am 28 yrs old as i mentioned earlier i didnt have any knowledge where to start and how to begin with the use of AAS as am fully aware of their side effects etc
1st cycle as i mentioned was hgh somatropin for 8 weeks which was nothing to begin with but unfortunately had to stop ..

2nd cycle was overwhelming cause after researching things that was being told by the so called personal trainer was shitty .. alright his training and nutrition was helpful alot but the AAS knowledge was shitty
had me running :

test prop 300mg/week
equipoise 800mg/week ( i started to suspect things when i researched equipoise since the basic kick in period would be around 8-9weeks when it starts and my whole cycle was 8-9 weeks )
Primo cant remember the dosage but i think it was 300mg / week
Prob 2 times / week cant remember the dosage as well roughly the same as primo or less
var 50mg ed / 6 weeks

now back to the main subject .. i know my posted cycle is not no where close to a begginer but .. we do know hgh is a gradual hormone thats why i got this plan based around 2 things test cyp ester and hgh gradual results !

i respect ur reply and ur opinion
if so may i ask how would you plan for an HGH and Test cycle ?

well .. am 28 yrs old as i mentioned earlier i didnt have any knowledge where to start and how to begin with the use of AAS as am fully aware of their side effects etc
1st cycle as i mentioned was hgh somatropin for 8 weeks which was nothing to begin with but unfortunately had to stop ..

2nd cycle was overwhelming cause after researching things that was being told by the so called personal trainer was shitty .. alright his training and nutrition was helpful alot but the AAS knowledge was shitty
had me running :

test prop 300mg/week
equipoise 800mg/week ( i started to suspect things when i researched equipoise since the basic kick in period would be around 8-9weeks when it starts and my whole cycle was 8-9 weeks )
Primo cant remember the dosage but i think it was 300mg / week
Prob 2 times / week cant remember the dosage as well roughly the same as primo or less
var 50mg ed / 6 weeks

now back to the main subject .. i know my posted cycle is not no where close to a begginer but .. we do know hgh is a gradual hormone thats why i got this plan based around 2 things test cyp ester and hgh gradual results !

i respect ur reply and ur opinion
if so may i ask how would you plan for an HGH and Test cycle ?

that's the thing bro, i wouldn't... i would not even consider running hgh at 28... how much are you wanting to cut? are you wanting to add lean muscle in the process? is there a certain body fat you want to get to? etc...

that's the thing bro, i wouldn't... i would not even consider running hgh at 28... how much are you wanting to cut? are you wanting to add lean muscle in the process? is there a certain body fat you want to get to? etc...

well for the goals i'd like to add a good amount of lean muscle as i mentioned i wasnt even close to being satisified by the amount of muscle i had .. mainly due to being an ex american football/soccer player .. i lost a good amount of muscle due to overtraining ( cardio/hiit )

so more lean muscle .. hopefully get to %8-9 bf by cutting as much as you can since i got to %10 and it took everything i got ..

2nd goal would be adjust body comp .. since i got a wide hips / thick shoulders rather than broad ones .. and a serious quads/hams size which am trying to minimize fat around that area and it only can be achieved by overall BF

You've done a great job getting from where you were to where you are...BUUUUUUT Dylan is right your proposal is all over the place.

1st move would be to drop some BF. Dylan will set you up with a SARMS cycle & you will have to take care of your diet & cardio.

Once you get down in BF and pay you dues in the gym for a little longer start back @ square 1. A test cycle @ 350-400 mg's will probably do you wonders, maybe winny or var @ the end, but not both and not @ the same time.

You also need to run a good OCT (I suggest AI from day 1 and getting your E levles checked regularly) and a strong PCT. Don't skimp on either.

BTW; whoever told you to run test, primo, var, & eq at those doses either A) has no clue or B) was just trying to rip you off. Probably B......and I bet the primo was fake.

You don't need HGH and you're running it all wrong. You have a long way to go before HGH.

You've come to the right place, the good bros on EF will help you if you keep an open mind.

I don't see pct mentioned anywhere. make sure you plan your pct out appropriately. No less than a serm and an ai.

Check out ag guys if you need anything

Got your back, Jack

EZ hit it right on bro... there are things you need to change... you sound like a good guy, with the right intentions that simply has been misguided... let me help you get your goals in the safest yet most effective way... understand this bro, your wanting to cut down that amount of body fat, which is great, i love that, but steroids are not fat burners... that's not their intention whatsoever... that's not the way to go about it... we can still build you lean muscle and melt fat if you do it right... i have the cycle for you to start with that will definitely get you moving in the right direction... if your not familiar with sarms, read my articles at Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org I am providing you with a full cycle layout and the links on where to get everything that you need...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 “liquidex” Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 oxandrovar 2 caps a day first 3 weeks then bump to 3 caps a day The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom