Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my plan for the year, please help

madmanz88

hello everyone,

I am currently bulking and will continue bulking till around end of march/beggining of april. I am planing on doing a 6 week tbol only cycle starting dec 23 at 40mg everyday. (obvi followed by proper pct). This will be my steroid of choice for bulking. I will start cutting up lightly in april and around end of june will run another cycle this time consisting of test e, var, and clen (2 weeks on 2 weeks off), to get shredded and maybe even add some lean muscle). The reason i am not running test e with my tbol during bulking is because school will not allow me to get the full benefit of it (due to sleep and not having the best food eating pattern), however in the summer i can be dedicated just like all the other summers and get the full benefit, and hopefully shed fat/gain muscle at the same time.

my stats:
height: 5"5
weight: 170lbs
body fat: 13%

what are your thoughts, and what do you think the results will be (estimate with proper nutrition) for both cycles...

Just tbol for bulking? You still need to eat to bulk with or with out test ,

Last edited:
im saying my bulking cycle be tbol so ill eat my ass off, then my summer cycle be test e,var and clen to get shredded. please read my post again its very clear:)

if you cant make the most of a cycle then dont cycle..

i dont know why school wont let you make the most of it but if thats the case then just train naturally.. if you cant put 100% into it its not worth it.

Yeah school is when I got the MOST time to train. When I was 23 and 24, that was the biggest I ever got, I was 5'5", 205lbs with 10%bf. I had a full load of classes too, and summer classes as well. Still alot less time than a full-time job. I would consider adding in a small dose of test anyway, tbol gains probably won't be enough by themselves for you goals.

bump....thats not what im saying, im just saying summer i have more time thats all, not that winter is horrible

Top Bottom