Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My OSTA-SARM MK-2866 Log!!!

x2 - 1/2 dropper = 12,5 mg, should be OK....people do between 12,5 - 25mg. ED

I do 12,5mg ED, started 3 days ago, and will also post my pros. / cons. however not on a daily basis.

NB: Have not noticed anything ye,t good or bad :)

how much dropper for 10mg?

Screw this,i'm gonna draw up 50mgs and draw that amount out of the dropper with a slin pin for more accurate dosing,gonna run it at the moment 25mgs. anything that starts happening,vascularity,vision,fat loss you guys will be the first to know.
Right now i'm already hard as a brick after running Needto's product X.

also i will be finishing Product X,while testing this,the product X is good for about 2-3 more weeks ,Training will be stepped up a notch (again) i will be going back to the old school way,15-20 sets per bodypart,in each set i will slowly ramp up until i reach a 1-2 rep max i will do this for three sets before comming back down,negatives will also be incorporated in to the whole cycle.right now i'm on day 3 of Osta Sarms,stay tuned.

25 mgs this morning no change yet,i should have taken this after i had my breakfast, couldn't shake the glue taste out of my mouth,but its no worse than sarms-4.just takes some getting used to ,now mixing both together OMG! my taste buds would run amok!

25 mgs this morning no change yet,i should have taken this after i had my breakfast, couldn't shake the glue taste out of my mouth,but its no worse than sarms-4.just takes some getting used to ,now mixing both together OMG! my taste buds would run amok!

is it all right to mix it with coffee , will it mask the taste?

Looking forward to seeing how this goes. I have a couple bottles of it right now im gonna start in a few weeks.

is it all right to mix it with coffee , will it mask the taste?

i wouldn't mix it with anything as t will contaminate the whole cup, i take it straight then suck on an ice cube as i did sarms-4

day 5 nothing to report yet i did have a boner that wouldn't go way that about it, looking to see some fat loss ,as i have heard this compounf\d is slow to work! so maybe week two will show some resulits. no sides at 25 mgs so far so good

in for the ride :)

RADAR and his oldskool ways :heart:

i did it RADAR style on my first cycle (dbol as it happens lol), lots of sets working to a 2-3 rep max and back down again

i gained a LOT of muscle!

good to hear Ozzie, if that doesn't work nothing will....:)

ok i'm up 3 pounds with no change in diet,I'm keeping a close watch on my BF ,so far no change.
I have upped my training ,but calorie intake has ramained the same.Tomorrow i will run out of needto's product X, so far so good. Dosage still at 25mg, i may adjust that lower down the line ,but at the moment it stays as i have noted!

Top Bottom