Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My experience (First timers read this)

Stats
21 years old
5'9''
175lbs
10%bf

Noobs need to read this before they think they know what they are getting themselves into.
I did my first cycle in september, all it was was test cypionate from 175mg-500mg. 3 weeks into pct now and it was an absolute waste of time and money.

Benefits
- increased strength
-increased endurance
-increased mental drive
-increased vascularity
-increased energy levels
-increased recovery time
-fuller muscles
-pack on size like nothing

Negative side effects
-acne
-oily skin
-bloated face
-bloated abs
-depression (from high estrogen, not everyone will experience this, but this was the main reason i decided to come off)
-impaired judgement (i made excuses to stay on for 8 months and planned to stay on for life because it gave me an idgaf attitude)
-extreme mood swings (roid rage is real)
-trembling hands (from arimidex)
-anxiety
-constantly worrying if my rbc was too high or my blood pressure was too high
-headaches from dehydration (even though i was drinking over a gallon of water a day)
-shrunken testicles
- Can't ejaculate as much
-i did not get an increase in sex drive or a feeling of well being
-faster beard hair growth
-increased body hair, not really a negative but it was a side effect

I was a machine physically, a rest day was a thing of the past, the intensity in my workouts was amazing, the pumps were amazing. No matter how much physical activity i did i was not fatigued. I put on 30lbs and stayed fairly lean. I looked harder and more full than i ever was. Mentally i was lost because the research chemical i bought to control my estrogen was underdosed and i was depressed and crying half of the day, and trying to kill somebody the other half. I happen to be extremely sensitive to estrogen, this is not necessarily common but it is a possibility. I am 3 weeks into an 8 week post cycle therapy for my stupid decision to stay on steroids for 8 months and i lost 23lbs in the 5 weeks that i have been off. I expect to lose the remaining 7 i've kept so far. My c0ck doesnt work i have no interest in sex i cannot hold an erection for more than 10 minutes and can't reach an orgasm. There was only one good thing that came out of this crappy experience. I saw what i can look like with hard work and that is the only thing that motivates me to bust my ass every day because i have no energy right now. I still train like i'm on steroids which is catching up to me because my joints hurt, my tendons are stiff, my muscles get sore for 3 days, and i blew out my ankle running yesterday. Not saying this will happen to you if you decide to juice but I definitely don't reccommend steroids to anybody and the only way i would ever touch them again is if i went on doctor's prescription hrt, which i don't think i will need any time soon being that i'm 21 and my balls are coming back. YOU CANNOT KEEP YOUR GAINS IF YOU CYCLE, STAY ON OR DONT USE THEM AT ALL

This post is bullshit.. thousands of people cycle successfully, you clearly don't know what your doing you stayed on for 8 months for your first cycle you shouldn't be giving anyone advice. Lol

This post is bullshit.. thousands of people cycle successfully, you clearly don't know what your doing you stayed on for 8 months for your first cycle you shouldn't be giving anyone advice. Lol

I didn't view his post in that way

I viewed it as "hey look what I did, please learn from my mistakes"

there are tons of guys in his shoes

mistakes he made

1. 8 months of steroids, which isn't cycling at all. cycling is 12 weeks on, 16 weeks off.. rinse and repeat
2. too young to juice
3. not enough experience
4. no pct
5. no proper ancillaries
6. overall did not do enough research
7. listened to the wrong people

it is important to make your first cycle one where you are able to take advantage. take things to the next level and not set yourself back... this lifestyle isn't for everybody, that's why I recommend years of natty training before even thinking about steroids!

I cruise for most of the year.
When I come off I don't have anywhere near this much trouble Steve.
If your shut down your shut down- 1 month or 8 months.
There's more to this shit show then him being on for 8 months

Auson,

There is no attacking people here. You have something to say or disagree please do so nicely.

EF will not be one of these forums where newbies are afraid to ask questions because people lash out at them.

Last warning.

The person who wrote this post is trying to act like he is an "expert" to the noobs when he himself is a ducking noob. Smh

Last edited by a moderator:
Auson,

There is no attacking people here. You have something to say or disagree please do so nicely.

EF will not be one of these forums where newbies are afraid to ask questions because people lash out at them.

Last warning.

Sorry didn't see your warning

Noobs feel free to ask this is a database of knowledge

I agree with BRR. We don't want to be like the rest of the forums who just bash everyone who has a question or comment. This is a place where we share our experiences, knowledge and information. Without the need to be disrespectful.

We can disagree respectfully. Help each other learn and gain more knowledge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom