Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My 10 week Test progress

CinciBB

So I've been lurking around here for awhile, I also used to post under a different username but to sort of "protect identity" I switched to a new name, as the old had my real name in it.

I decided to run my first ever cycle about 12 weeks back after researching for a while, my major in school also went over a ton about how anabolics work in the body. I must say, when used correctly these drugs are phenomenal. Not just from a bodybuilding standpoint but from a well being standpoint.

Started at 6'1" 214
Week 6 I was 223
<contest cut began>
Now week 10 and 7 weeks out from contest I'm 211lbs but, as you'll see, MUCH more muscular than before.

Diet is solid but I cycle it a lot, no two days are the same/week. I can further explain if anybody really wants me to.

I workout very intensely, as a bodybuilder should, and I'll do 4 bouts/week of 15min on stair stepper immediately after workout. I like but in through my glucose an glycogen stores during my workout then pounding my fat stores afterwards.

Here's the fun part:
Weeks 1-6 I ran Test Sustanon 250mg/week (just wanted to get my feet wet with a low beginners dose)

Week 7-10 400mg Test Prop/week

I realize they're both beginner doses but I've seen all I need. I'm very happy with the progress made and don't feel the need to completely blast myself out yet. Just personal preference. Any feedback is appreciated and I'm more than willing to answer anyone's questions. Hope you enjoyed!

Pictures on the left are 10 weeks ago, right were this past Saturday. I know different poses, I apologize. The changes are still visible.

Starting/ending measurements:
Chest- 45 5/8 > 47
Arms- r- 16 3/4 > 17 1/8 L- 16 3/8 > 17
Waist- 34 1/2 > 33
Shoulders- 52 3/8 > 54 1/8
Legs- r- 24 7/8 > 26 L- 25 > 26 1/3

Lifts: Before/After
Bench: 265>310 (MAJOR weak area)
DL: 485x1 > 500x3 both sumo and conventional
Squat: ASS TO GRASS 405>460

View attachment 127713

Looks like you put on a little bit of muscle, while getting leaner.

I would have started your Test E dosage at 500mg and ran it for 10 weeks before switching to Prop, but nonetheless, your results are superb. Nice work.

I agree I think that would've helped more. Next time I run it I'll be closer to the 500mg range, thank you.

Very nice work brother! Kept it low and made very nice gains and leaned out at the same time. Aesthetic at it's finest.

Very nice job and excellent results. It just goes to show you don't need a ton of gear (especially first cycle) to make some big gains

Very true-next time I am intrigued at throwing in some winstrol for a run with the test but as you said, it doesn't take 3cc/week to see what anabolics can do

Top Bottom