Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Msten & Test e cycle help

insane209

Banned
Msten 30/30/30/30 1-4weeks
Test e 600 a week (2x shots) for 10weeks

Would that be a good cycle to put on a good amount of mass?

Make sure you have a proper PCT lined up so you can keep your gains.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Well imma run it till the vials are out usually 10 weeks...but it stays in the system for 2 weeks for its almost a 12 week cycle they say

That's not how juice works

You didn't post your stats bro. Forum rules. Also what do you have lined up for on cycle protection and PCT?

You need to run N2guard while on the harsh orals and an AI on cycle

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

You didn't post your stats bro. Forum rules. Also what do you have lined up for on cycle protection and PCT?

You need to run N2guard while on the harsh orals and an AI on cycle

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)
6'0
200lbs
12-15% bf
27 yrs old
2 yrs working out

This will be my 2nd cycle. My first cycle i ran test 600mgs a week (pinned monday & thursday) for 12 weeks and Dbol 40mgs week 1-4. Used clomid & nolvadex for pct.

For this cycle i plan on running cycle support and liv52 pills and estro strike.

Pct will be clomid and nolvadex, dpol along with pctx3 supplement...

EstroStrike is a great product, but I don't think it will be much match for 600mg of Test. I'd run Aromasin or Adex on cycle, and then Estrostrike during PCT

Also.. Dpol is basically just DAA. You can get it much much cheaper than that.
Yea i just have dpol laying around anyway lol for a natty test booster...and ill have an AI on hand just in case my buddy has one so if i do get gyno hes got me lol

Top Bottom