Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Modafinil/Provigil USERS

stbizzle

I'm wanting to hear your experiences.
How often did you take it?
How many mg did you take?
How did it make you feel?
How long did you stay awake?
Would you be able to sleep if you wanted to if you had been taking it?
What's your over all thoughts about it?

it is expensive there are less expensive anti anxieties out there

this thread is going to get locked for rec drug talk

but 200mg ed is normal

Hows it rec drug talk, almost every ug offers it....... I'm just courious as to what others thought about it.

its not REC drug nor its an anti anxiety!

its a mild stimulant thats great for people to help mental focus and clean energy

i use it once and a while and im prone to anxiety, i have only used IP's up to 400mg, never took it after 3 or so unless i had heavy work load

That's what I'm wondering after taking it did you feel normal? I'm proned to anxiety as well, I can't do anything that might make me "speedy" it makes me feel funny.

well here is my thought..it was made for people with narcolepsy and is some times promoted by many web sites for ADD/ADHD.other uses are for obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea and shift work sleep disorder,a Doping agent,cognitive enhancing,antidepressants,appetite reducing/weight loss and a hole list of other things..
what do you want to use it for...
if just to stay awake have more energy there are better things out there but a starting
dose of 200mg after waking up in the morning is a good start...you will still be able to get to sleep at night..

if using it for other reasons let me know ill look into it.

Top Bottom