Michael Clarke Duncan

Posted: 01-Jan-2002 11:30 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Michael Clarke Duncan within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I can't get over the size of this guy!!!...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Michael Clarke Duncan

Members

[Register!]

View Poll Results: Michael Clarke Duncan....
On the juice? 32 68.09%
or just a freak of nature? 15 31.91%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools

Michael Clarke Duncan

Old 01-Jan-2002, 11:30 PM   #1
Puerto Rico
I can't get over the size of this guy!!!
Gallery of PURE EXTRACT  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 02-Jan-2002, 12:03 AM   #2
United States
who is he?
Gallery of powerhouse7  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 02-Jan-2002, 12:08 AM   #3
Puerto Rico
LMAO THE GUY FROM THE GREEN MILE. BIG BLACK MO FO
Gallery of PURE EXTRACT  

Old 02-Jan-2002, 12:38 AM   #4
Puerto Rico
c'mon you can't be serious...I'm not saying he's the bomb...but just look at him, he has great potential
Gallery of PURE EXTRACT  

Old 02-Jan-2002, 01:09 AM   #5
GFI

he works out at this gym in hunt. beach...he's solid as hell...not on gear...genetics!!!
Gallery of GFI  

Have you seen the Green Mile...

Old 02-Jan-2002, 02:12 AM   #6

Now they can do some amazing things with camera work and clearly he's not as tall as he is portra in the Green Mile, but he wasn't wearing a "muscle suit" or some out of a "Nutty Professor" movie. He was definitely juiced for that movie. Granted he was quite fat, but he was REDICULOUSLY huge in that movie. He has never appeared to be that big in any other movie...not even close.
Gallery of OVRTrainer  

Old 02-Jan-2002, 02:47 AM   #7
United States
If ti is genetics, I wonder if they can do a surgery to replace my nuts with his LOL

Whiskey
Gallery of Whiskey  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 02-Jan-2002, 04:18 AM   #8
Puerto Rico
LOL
Gallery of PURE EXTRACT  

Old 02-Jan-2002, 08:22 AM   #9
Sweden
PLEASE!!!!!

DEFINATELY ON THE JUICE!!!!!

/Komo
Gallery of Komo  

Old 02-Jan-2002, 11:05 AM   #10

I'd say some chem, but from some of the photos he showed on Oprah (ya I was watching that day), he did lots of manual labor before Bruce Willis found him for Armagettion (sp) movie. then he did Green Mile right after that. Guy did some type of city work digging holes.

But he looks like he could be a Sergio O clone giving the right lifting diet. Clearly better then Kovacs on any day of the week.
Gallery of gymratpa