Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Men's Health cover models......

DTM

are they on steroids? i'm sure a lot of you guys think there tiny compared to you, or what you want to look like, but thats the look i'm going. i don't take any supps or roids, and i have been lifting 4 days a week for 6 months now. is there any way i could get the MH look without taking anything? also, are these guys ripped that much all the time, or do they just take off mad weight before shoots? thanks

Hmm

Well, I think they might be on a low amount of roids or GH. I find that look very attractive. Basically alot of cardio, Low carbs, and carbs eaten at right times. Carbs before lifting, and right after. Lots of reps and cardio. You can attain that with alot of hard work.

since they are fitness models they keep between 6-7% year round they do cut up a week b4 photo shoots and get to 5-6%
yes, I would say most of them have juiced at one time

They may or may not have juiced at one time... They may very well be dudes who have been skinny all their lives and then ate right and bulked up a bit to become those kinds of models... Most of the guys in that mag have physiques that are defenitely attainable via hard work and proper dieting, without aid of AS.

YUM

You know what I find kinda funny is that most say that the fitness model physique is attainable through proper diet and training w/o AS but I have yet to see someone that I remember with that good of a body post their pic. Kinda makes you wonder why if it's so attainable why more guys don't have near the muscle size nor definition. Just a thought

Delinquent said:
You know what I find kinda funny is that most say that the fitness model physique is attainable through proper diet and training w/o AS but I have yet to see someone that I remember with that good of a body post their pic. Kinda makes you wonder why if it's so attainable why more guys don't have near the muscle size nor definition. Just a thought

It's attainable, maybe not easily, but defenitely is... Ah, I dont know... The men's health guys aren't really all that big, just very defined... I know a few dudes who are sworn against juice and are bigger and just as defined as those guys...

YUM

I definitely agree bro I wasn't trying to disprove anything but Fomr the people's pics I've seen posted on most boards, they don't have anywhere near that type of body. Hell I don't yet but I am still natural though. (not by choice though)

Delinquent said:

you are absolutely fucking right-on bro, its way easier to critsize than to back up their statements

you get some karma too for speaking up

Willyumyum said:

It's attainable, maybe not easily, but defenitely is... Ah, I dont know... The men's health guys aren't really all that big, just very defined... I know a few dudes who are sworn against juice and are bigger and just as defined as those guys...

YUM

i think they lied to you about not taking gear. just a thought

You don't have to juice to get that gay look. It would make it easier though. But fuck that I'm alive for one reason and one reason only........to GET HUGE!!!!!!

Top Bottom