Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melanotan II warning

td1111

It's been 2-3 months since I tried Melanotan II, and I had been storing it in the fridge like it should be. I was lazy and did not warm it up prior to injects and just shot each 1mg cold subQ alternating between 2 areas on my stomach. I only did 9mg before stopping due to too many new moles. Bruises developed at the inject sites, and although they have faded about 40%, they are STILL HERE today. I can't believe how long it's taking these bruise marks to go away.

I even did 50 injects of Libostabil a month ago and those bruises were gone within a week or 2. I am assuming it is because I injected cold, but I have no other explanation. Maybe it has something to do with pigment? Anyone else get these damn MT II bruises that never go away? Btw, I used Melanocorp's product.

I used Melanocorp's product. No pain, just the bruise marks. In the future, I may inject somewhere more hidden.

td1111 said:
It's been 2-3 months since I tried Melanotan II, and I had been storing it in the fridge like it should be. I was lazy and did not warm it up prior to injects and just shot each 1mg cold subQ alternating between 2 areas on my stomach. I only did 9mg before stopping due to too many new moles. Bruises developed at the inject sites, and although they have faded about 40%, they are STILL HERE today. I can't believe how long it's taking these bruise marks to go away.

I even did 50 injects of Libostabil a month ago and those bruises were gone within a week or 2. I am assuming it is because I injected cold, but I have no other explanation. Maybe it has something to do with pigment? Anyone else get these damn MT II bruises that never go away? Btw, I used Melanocorp's product.

thank you for sharing your experience

I also use Melanocorp's MTII and I'm currently on my second cycle of it. I always shoot cold and alternate between left and right side of the naval and have not had any bruising at all. The moles are a common side, although I have never formed new ones, the old ones are definitely darker. My facial and arm hair is darker too but I shave both so no big deal for me. All in all i'm a BIG fan of this stuff. My expectations were really low going into my first cycle due to my skin type but I was blown away within 30 days. I went from white as can be to looking hispanic.

A word to the wise if you dont want to be walking around all day with a HUGE boner, shoot at night before bed.

alfuhmale said:
I also use Melanocorp's MTII and I'm currently on my second cycle of it. I always shoot cold and alternate between left and right side of the naval and have not had any bruising at all. The moles are a common side, although I have never formed new ones, the old ones are definitely darker. My facial and arm hair is darker too but I shave both so no big deal for me. All in all i'm a BIG fan of this stuff. My expectations were really low going into my first cycle due to my skin type but I was blown away within 30 days. I went from white as can be to looking hispanic.

A word to the wise if you dont want to be walking around all day with a HUGE boner, shoot at night before bed.

I've used MT II for almost a year now off and on. I've tried from several sites and have always had good results. My only complaint is nausia feeling for about 1.5 hours after the inject.

Sometimes I get small lumps at the injection site but I find that doesn't happen if i vigorously massage the spot immediately after injecting. Once in a while I bruise but I think its understandable as you are sticking a needle through your skin and quite possibly some small blood vessels that do bleed.

I agree with above inject at bedtime.

Where are you injecting SC?

I'm on second bottle, doing 1/2 daily requirement, getting really dark on the areas that normally get the most sun, ie face, neck, arms. My legs don't have the same amout of color as the others, no real problem with freckels/ moles. How do yall get the rest of your body to even out? Use sun block on the darker areas? My face is looking Mexican, but my legs still look like they belong to a Scotch/Irish guy who coaches Little league... I have MT2 from Melanocorp also.

For a 47 year old, I like the sides, nothing but the boners in the AM, I inject at night too. I've had no sides other than that, no nausea, headaches, nothing.

Top Bottom