Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron Cycle and Questions

Ron_the_Master

What's up fam? Here to get some input on Masteron. Not my first time running it, but going to go about things a little differently.

First, a little about me. I am about to turn 28, 5'10 on a good day, and weight fluctuates between 220-230, depending how good my diet is. Been lifting my entire life basically, and started cycling when I was around 19. A couple years ago, I started blasting and cruising, just decided coming off was a waste. I typically run 2-3 cycles per year. 12-16 weeks on, 8 weeks off.

In a couple months I will start my cutting cycle to get prepared for summer. The cycle will be around 16 weeks long and consist of Test E, Tren E, and Primo. The cycle will be ran starting the beginning of February all the way through the end of May. The goal is to get as shredded as possible for summer.

Now I want to add Masteron to this, but want to run it after the cycle is over, so a bridge per say. I basically want to have that really dense/hard/shredded look that Masteron gives you through-out the entire summer. I like to enjoy life a bit during this time, so I don't want to be running anything too toxic, if you get what I am saying here.

As of right now, I plan to add in Masteron the beginning of May, and then run it all the way through August. Not looking to gain any muscle or anything like that at this point, just looking for the cosmetic benefits of Masteron and having it all the way through summer.

I will only be on my cruise dosage of Test, but wondering what dose of Masteron I should run with this. I usually run it in the 600mg range, but for maintenance like I am doing, with a low dose of Test, could I get away with 400mg?

So the cycle/plan would look like this

Feb - Test, Tren, and, Primo
March - Test, Tren, and Primo
April - Test, Tren, and Primo
May - Test, Tren, Primo, and Mast
June - Test and Mast
July - Test and Mast
August - Test and Mast

Thanks for the advice guys!

400mg of Masteron is fine to run, but the true cosmetic benefits really are best at 600+ in my opinion. For cruising I don't see 400 being a problem if you are lean enough. The more shredded you are the better that masteron will make you look

I'm on test cyp 100 mg every other week and I found yesterday some masteron I stored away about a year ago so I looked up a cycle, loaded up 200 mg and did it. Well upon more reading up on it the injections were split up every other day. Oh and vile did not have an expiration date so I guess it's still good?.?.:/

If it didn't have exp date it's not only UG, but I wouldn't trust it. Or does it at least have a mfg date?

Top Bottom