Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass or strength from tren?

Swole_2112

I was talking to a friend of mine last week who had heard that tren is great for strength and developing harder muscle, but not that great for mass. Anybody have thoughts on this?

He's right for most part. I'll make you look bigger though because you'll be more ripped. It's not great for size. I don't think most people use it for size.

bluetwistedsteel67 said:
I'd rather LOOK bigger than BE bigger anytime. But that's just me. I have no desire to be 250lbs. 5'9" 200 at 7% would be perfect.

geezuz.. Id love to be 250 right now................

sitting at 275 at the moment. :D 20-25% ~sigh~

yeah, strength is all I'm looking for and muscle I can move on the field... lean muscle that is and tren will give me that I'm guessing

how long does the sculpting of tren last on your body like the results from what it does to your body? Does your body soften back up after you get off or do you stay leaner in your opinion?

danymal04 said:
how long does the sculpting of tren last on your body like the results from what it does to your body? Does your body soften back up after you get off or do you stay leaner in your opinion?

Im willing to guess its just like every other compound pretty much, in which case its all dependent upon PCT, Diet and training after the cycle is over which will determine how your body maintains its new physique. :jenscat

I think Tren do to its aggresive nature ( the strongest Androgen with no estrogen conversion) will Drive your reults while on a standard cycle to its maximum, in other words it will push you beyond what you would normally be able to do on a conventional cycle.

danymal04 said:
yeah, strength is all I'm looking for and muscle I can move on the field... lean muscle that is and tren will give me that I'm guessing

the thing about tren is it prolly isnt the best for athletes while in season. i would get out of breath walking to the kitchen to get a drink of water. it was crazy. thats why i ran my tren cycle early, and will run EQ when the season rolls around.

Top Bottom