Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Male Birth Control...

miplank

MVP
EF VIP
Did anyone else see this on the news last night? They are working on a male birth control that will be a testosterone injection.

I just caught the end of it, apparently it hasn't been released yet. I'd imagine they would have to change it up somehow to keep people from using it to cycle right?

Want nothing to do with it. No no no no no.....can you imagine - you stop taking it and now you have to take clomid or nolv so your tits dont get bigger...the price to pay sheesh!

yep, i posted a link on it...

it's 99% effective.. in asians.. not so much in Caucasian males.

I was just curious if it's going to be a straight shot of testosterone, or are they going to mix it with something?

I mean, are people going to be cycling "male birth control" lol

Did anyone else see this on the news last night? They are working on a male birth control that will be a testosterone injection.

I just caught the end of it, apparently it hasn't been released yet. I'd imagine they would have to change it up somehow to keep people from using it to cycle right?

Any links to this study. I read about something similar but its been years ago.

LOL yeah that'll work for real!!!! think about it it shuts u down you levels get ll outa wack leaving you e to high cuz your insurance lapsed and you got laid off so you could make it in in a month to replace and...*PRESTO* you turn in to a girl who cant get pregnant!!!! ROFLMAO!!! brilliant!!!!!!

The upside would be that I could just walk downtown to "family planning" center and get a free shot of test... I'm really thinking this isn't going to fly in the USA with all the hysteria over steroids. In fact, I kinda hope it doesn't. Think about it, everyone and their brother will be walking around jacked up making me look tiny! lol.

The upside would be that I could just walk downtown to "family planning" center and get a free shot of test... I'm really thinking this isn't going to fly in the USA with all the hysteria over steroids. In fact, I kinda hope it doesn't. Think about it, everyone and their brother will be walking around jacked up making me look tiny! lol.
LOL yeah no good

Fugg that I'll be the first one in line to get my shot of jooze. My doc is super cool too so I am sure I can convince him to give me an extra super dose every week to keep my boys dormant hahaha.

last time i checked a condom was my male birth control lmao but shots of test hmmmmmm....

Top Bottom