Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Magazines...

curls4girls

Has anyone here looked thru any of the bodybuilding magazines that are being published today?

Does it ever piss you off when you see ads like free legal steroids (for like $800) or bullsh** like testobolan 250, or where they misspell Anadrol as Anodrol?

I know it pisses me off and I was just wondering what others thought on this issue.

Most magazines are a bunch of bs and yeah it pisses me off too haha.. My favorite book is Arnold's encyclopedia .. Now that's a good read !

The game of making your body look good is the only game people will pay all they have for it (next to a crack addiction). It's a good crowd to target and rip off.

Yep, I was Shocked at the amount of ads in IronMan Mag. and they expect me to pay $5.00 for THAT?

Yeah so true , when I was 17 I used to see all the muscletech ads and believe them and waste all my money on there supplements lol

Muscular Development has a few articles here and there and some interviews with the IFBB pros. 99% of magazine content in general is garbage so you're just better off using the internet.

The FDA is concerned about aas, but selling garbage for consumption to uninformed or misinformed individuals for outrageous prices is o.k........ Am I missing something??

Top Bottom