Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maca, Tribulus, Avena stack has me horny as a bunny rabbit

High-Jacked

I got some pure powder form of these herbs from BAC for post cycle recovery, now I am like a walkin hard-on! I don't have the sexual aggression I did like when I first started my test cycle, but this stuff has me thinking about sex and my soldier is saluting constantly.:D

flexkish said:
call me an idiot but i have never heard of or used maca? can someone fill me in.

maca is an herb that helps with post cycle recovery somehow, and def seems to help with erections.

High-Jacked said:
Has anyone seen any proof that these herbs raise natural test post cycle?

there were posts about it, but i was never sure they were conclusive. lawnsaver swore his nat test went up on avena sativa after his blood tests, and high intensity tried maca way back...not sure if he was tested on hormone levels. someone may see this and recall something.

I will post my results with this after a few weeks. Will this combo along with 40mg Nolva daily help to bring my testes back up to size and function? I am bummed out because I can't find any HCG so I have to do it this way. These herbs are great for sex drive etc, but I doubt they will bring back my balls.

High-Jacked said:
I will post my results with this after a few weeks. Will this combo along with 40mg Nolva daily help to bring my testes back up to size and function? I am bummed out because I can't find any HCG so I have to do it this way. These herbs are great for sex drive etc, but I doubt they will bring back my balls.

proviron/nolva/clomid/herbs all should help recovery....but i think your best bet is HCG for your balls if that is what your are worried about.

Top Bottom