Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lump under nipple isn't getting any better.

GMS

I've had a lump under my nipple for over 3 weeks now, and I've been on nolvadex 40mg a day for 3 weeks, and it's not help at all. I haven't taking any AS in 2 weeks. What do I do?

Are you sure it's gyno? It could be estrogenic fat deposits, or your BF could just be high. You could try a search on the gyno gel, it seems that quite a few people have had success with it.

What is your BF? Are your nipples sensitive?

Thanks for the reply.
I believe it's gyno, I don't think it can be fat deposits, and I don't now what else it could be... a tumor or something, lol.
It's sensitive. I started dieting when on this cycle, so it can't be from high BF, because it lowered. it's only the one nipple, the other is fine. Was also taking bromo with no luck.
It feels like there are two hard lumps side by side.
Huck, Fonz, Nelson, anyone?

GMS said:
Thanks for the reply.
I believe it's gyno, I don't think it can be fat deposits, and I don't now what else it could be... a tumor or something, lol.
It's sensitive. I started dieting when on this cycle, so it can't be from high BF, because it lowered. it's only the one nipple, the other is fine. Was also taking bromo with no luck.
It feels like there are two hard lumps side by side.
Huck, Fonz, Nelson, anyone?

Novaldex will not cut it.

You need an agent that blocks the aromatase enzyme.

1. Arimidex at 1mg/day
2. Femara 1t 2.5mg/day (Best option IMO)
I'd include aromasin at 25mg ED, but is VERY expensive.

If this doesn't work, use Yohimburn on it daily. My bet is that the lump is only estrogenic in nature and has not turned into fibrous tissue.

Fonz

Thanks fonz.
Macro: My last shot was about 2 weeks ago, it was prop 100mg, and two days before, 100mg of fina. My cycle was prop, fina, and GH.

Three possible routes...IGF-I,Estrogen and prolactin.

As fonz says,an aromitase inhibitor such as l-dex or femara would be wise in addition to nolvadex,and some dostinex or bromocryptine might be a wise idea to lower prolactin levels as well.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
Three possible routes...IGF-I,Estrogen and prolactin.

As fonz says,an aromitase inhibitor such as l-dex or femara would be wise in addition to nolvadex,and some dostinex or bromocryptine might be a wise idea to lower prolactin levels as well.

agree that a mulit prong attack is probably warranted

Fonz said:

Novaldex will not cut it.

You need an agent that blocks the aromatase enzyme.

1. Arimidex at 1mg/day
2. Femara 1t 2.5mg/day (Best option IMO)
I'd include aromasin at 25mg ED, but is VERY expensive.

If this doesn't work, use Yohimburn on it daily. My bet is that the lump is only estrogenic in nature and has not turned into fibrous tissue.

Fonz

are you suggesting using the femara along with the aromasin????????

Top Bottom