Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lump behind nipple?

craig145

hello all..i just noticed today that i have a small pea sized lump almost directly behind my left nipple, i checked for one behind the right and i cant find one..i was wondering if this was a symptom of gyno, and if so, can i order nolva offline legally or no?

craig145 said:
hello all..i just noticed today that i have a small pea sized lump almost directly behind my left nipple, i checked for one behind the right and i cant find one..i was wondering if this was a symptom of gyno, and if so, can i order nolva offline legally or no?

yep, its the start of gyno, try some letro, aifm, adex, aromasin, or nolva. I don't think you can order nolva legally, but its easily found on the net, try ag-guys website, they carry all of the above

craig145 said:

yea it's gyno. Start 1.25mgs letrozole ED

Nolvadex take effect more quickly than an AI so if you're not taking deca or tren I'd start 20mg/day of nolva right away.

If you also opt for an AI like aromasin, arimidex, or letro, continue the nolva for a week after you start the AI. Then you can discontinue it.

Mr.X said:
yea it's gyno. Start 1.25mgs letrozole ED

Exactly,I had the same problem as you bro,starting taking Letro at 1.25mg/Day,its now 5 days later and gyno is gone.Strong shit!!!Bad news though,your joints are gonna feel it to,oh well better than growing tittties right.

Top Bottom