Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower Back and Knee pain while on cycle

lonewolf1990

Dear All,

I am in week 9 of my 12 week DBOL/TEST E cycle. I took dbol for 4 weeks and planning to take again in weeks 11-14 till the test clears up and starting of PCT. I didnt do HCG through out but planning to blast in last two weeks before PCT. I am taking Anastrozole (Adex) .25 mg every other day. Supps include a pre workout, multivitamin tabs, fish oil and Glucosamine sulphate (1500 mg) everyday.

Till yet the gains are good. Almost up by 5.5 kgs in bodyweight. I am actually looking big. I expected more gains though but ok, i cant help it on that front.

I eat almost more than 3000 cal. 200-250 pro, 250-300 carb, 50-100 fat.

Since beginning of this week, my lower back and knees are killing me. i cant even bend down. still i try to finish my leg workout, but not on high wights. This feels a bit of worry.

Is it due to AI dose? or lack of collagen. I thought glucosamine at 1500 mg a day could take care of that.

Please sugest me what should i do. Should i end my cycle? is this some serious shit? I am sure this is not any injusry by working out because the knees are too bad.

Thanks in Advance.

its possible you overused your AI and your E is too low.. but more likely you are just going heavier on your cycle and over did it. I would listen to your body and back off, make sure to take your joint supps. you can get a great workout with way less weight. I just did 1 plated squats yesterday ass to grass rapid fire, followed by weighted lunges and then used some machine work.. got a great workout in on my legs just from that. you don't have to go heavy every workout to get gains

Top Bottom