Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low testosterone level

ativish

I just got my report for testosterone total test and my level and way below the normal range. I was about to start my first cycle but thought I should do blood work first. My liver lft and kidney kft reports are fine but my testosterone is very low. It's 152 ng/dl. Normal range is 240-870. Please help.!!!! Should I go for the cycle??? It was my first cycle so I was thinking of test E and aromasin for the start. But now I am confused. After cycle and good PCT still my testosterone level could go low.

How old are you? Have you ever used any steroids or pro hormones before? That low of a testosterone level is not normal, especially if you have never used steroids or pro hormones before.

Did you get the blood work done with your doctor? If your done having kids, I would try to get on testosterone replacement therapy. It shouldn't be too hard with your blood work scores. I would try to get on trt before starting your cycle. Then I would do your first cycle. After your cycle, return to your trt dosage.

Start eating non-genetically modified food and non-hormonized meat and non-pesticided veggies. But it's not a long term plan .you can test again after several days and use Test series to try

I am 35 year old. And yes I am done having kids.

If you did not use prohormones or AAS before, then it seems like you have naturally low testosterone levels, which might make you eligible for TRT. Besides, the age is fine already for going into TRT. Do you feel any of the symptoms of low T? Such as low libido, difficulty gaining muscle mass, fat gains, low energy, bad mood, etc?

The thing is that the T level is mostly just a part of the story, since many guys with low T will have no problems, whilst other guys with normal T levels will on the contrary feel like they got it down.

Anyhow, given your age, you should pay a visit to a doctor, who based on your blood work should prescribe you with TRT. In such case you would have a legal excuse to be using test.

Then, it would be test to be on TRT for a month or two, and see how you react to the compound. If everything will be fine, then you can just do a blast during the TRT. In fact, this way you will be saving yourself the trouble of having to run the PCT, since no PCT is needed when you blast on TRT.

unfortunately it is a product of the foods we eat, water we drink, lifestyles we live.

low testosterone is common these days even with young people

if you think it is ruining your life then get a TRT script.. or self TRT. testosterone isn't expensive

152 is pretty low. There may be reasons for that and it may go back up. But if not, HRT would be the way to go.

I would go to the doctor and get on legit trt for sure. Even if you feel good you could at least get on the script and use the pharma gear for your blast. How do you feel? Do you have any symptoms of low test?

Well lack of sleep, headaches mood swings are definitely there. Though no problem with sex. But no morning erections and my penis is not that hard that it used to be. I've been to a urologist and he suggested to use testosterone undecanoate 40mg with coenzyme Q10 tablets every day for a month. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom