Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low testosterone level

Such a low test dosage will lead to a certain level of suppression. Also, injecting 40 mgs of such a long lasting version of testosterone does not make sense. In such case you should just inject 200 mgs per week. However, this will lead to suppression, and you will need a PCT. If you are going to run a testosterone cycle, then you should run a proper cycle with proper dosages, and with an adequate PCT afterwards. Besides - 4 weeks on undecanoate is way too little - you will start to feel its effects only starting from week 2-3. Therefore, you would be basically benefiting from testosterone for only a couple of weeks.

It just does not make sense. By now you should try out some safer ways of increasing your testosterone levels, such as using HCGenerate ES and proviron. If that does not help, then you should consider going into TRT. Don't do half-measures, since with hormones it will only make things worse.

Well lack of sleep, headaches mood swings are definitely there. Though no problem with sex. But no morning erections and my penis is not that hard that it used to be. I've been to a urologist and he suggested to use testosterone undecanoate 40mg with coenzyme Q10 tablets every day for a month. What do you guys think?

people always assume low testosterone levels just effect sex life. it gets annoying hearing the same parroted info on forums.

sex life and testosterone 99% of the time have nothing to do with each other. I don't care how low your test is, if I put an incredibly gorgeous women in lace bra/panties in front of you and you can't get it up for that then you are 100% gay PERIOD

instead low testosterone levels can cause other problems overall with your life. in your case you are describing issues

so yes I would find a GOOD DOCTOR and get on doctor TRT if you have insurance.. if you do not then just do self TRT

I would ask your doctor to refer you to an endocrinologist or look for a new doctor. Getting on TRT will most likely be a life changing experience for you. Your energy, mood, sex drive, etc will all increase significantly.

A normal TRT dosage of testosterone is 100-200mg/week. 40mg/week is nothing.

Guys its 40mg of testosterone undecanoate every day. 280mg for 7 days. And he said take it for 30 days. So should I change the doctor?

As I mentioned before get yourself on a prescription for real test. It will end up somewhere around 100-200mg per week to get you in the high-normal range.

Such a low test dosage will lead to a certain level of suppression. Also, injecting 40 mgs of such a long lasting version of testosterone does not make sense. In such case you should just inject 200 mgs per week. However, this will lead to suppression, and you will need a PCT. If you are going to run a testosterone cycle, then you should run a proper cycle with proper dosages, and with an adequate PCT afterwards. Besides - 4 weeks on undecanoate is way too little - you will start to feel its effects only starting from week 2-3. Therefore, you would be basically benefiting from testosterone for only a couple of weeks.

It just does not make sense. By now you should try out some safer ways of increasing your testosterone levels, such as using HCGenerate ES and proviron. If that does not help, then you should consider going into TRT. Don't do half-measures, since with hormones it will only make things worse.

Totally agreed with this man. My doctor always tells me that we should not start right away with "heavy arsenal" but start with rather something less "harsh" and then if it does not help to gradually raise up the "arsenal" until something helps. You never know when the negative side effects are going to hit you and outweigh the benefits of that something that you use. especially when that something is related to your hormones. Lev is definitely right. Playing around with hormones is a very bad idea as they can worsen your life very quickly and very bad. Don't go straight to something strong. Start with less. Less is more.

Top Bottom