Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low test levels since 25.. help!!!

Great so I'm f***** then.... Is the damage done by pre teen poor nutrition reverseable?

It depends.

I suffered joint damage due to malnutrition when I was an infant. It haunted me for years. I have permanent reduction in mobility of a couple joints due to it.

deficiencies dont just manifest in acute symptoms out of no where. There is usually a slow and gradual deterioration over months or years.

Cardiovascular disease is a perfect example. Its almost totally preventable and reversible but is the worlds #1 killer. People who dont address the underlying nutritional deficiencies WILL get cardiovascular disease. Some have heart attacks, bypasses etc in their early 40's others in their 60's but its all because of a life long nutritional deficit.

Im 20 and my level of t is 259 with free at 8 , 6'4 225 15% bf , lived in a wealthy family eating healthy food growing up and that jack wagon gygla or whatever keeps blaming it on nutrition.
Ill be honest its part nutrition but more so toxins humans grow more and more exposed to as our society pollutes everything... go on trt and lift ane live happy, changing your nutrient intake may help raise it a 100 points or 2 but in reality... you and I are fucked so might as well go on trt and live life to the fullest because in the end, the only way were going to run out of synthetic test is if the world comes to an end and all chaos breaks loose and at that point why be alive anyway? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using EliteFitness

lived in a wealthy family eating healthy food growing up and that jack wagon gygla or whatever keeps blaming it on nutrition.
Ill be honest its part nutrition but more so toxins humans grow more and more exposed to as our society pollutes everything.

And how the fuck do you think your body deals with toxins and oxidative stress?? With nutrients!

Aside from a few genetic defects, all disease can be attributed to the body not having what it needs for optimal operation.

Fucking kids today really are clueless.

Since you know it all and trust the labs so much and dont think you have any deficiencies, prove me wrong. Take an iodine loading test and get back to us with the results, or how about an RBC magnesium test. Perhaps an amino acid profile panel from a respected lab like Geneva.

Last edited:
And how the fuck do you think your body deals with toxins and oxidative stress?? With nutrients!

Aside from a few genetic defects, all disease can be attributed to the body not having what it needs for optimal operation.

Fucking kids today really are clueless.

Yep I'll have to admit my generation is pretty damn lazy and fearful of life's daily pains so they take easy path out and go get meds .... And no offense if there are docs on here but I don't trust docs for shit which is why I'm on here asking questions

Just a question zyglamail do you follow "caveman" diets or blood type diets at all ?

No, generally speaking I think they limit food choices too much and in many ways can exacerbate nutritional deficiencies.

They work well for many people and im not against them but people simply have to be aware of the nutritional shortcomings they impose and supplement accordingly.

Its nearly impossible nowadays (with poor food quality and excessive toxin exposure) to get what we need from food alone.

It seems there is ALOT of controversy on the quality of common supp companies out there... You have a particular supp line you like to use?

consumerlab is an org that tests supplements, well worth the subscription. That being said I generally use now brand, but some things they just dont make.

I love now... Partially cause they are close to where I live but more importantly their ideology behind their products is attractive

Top Bottom