Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low igf levels

B

bigorse

so as many of you know i am 17 years old on hrt legitimately not from steroid use. i checked some blood tests today when i was at the doctors and i also have very low igf levels (190 om a scale of 195-750) yet my hgh levels were high (27 on a sclae of 10-29) im guessing this is because of the feedback loop. i have always noticed i have trouble recovering with joint and tendon issues which is why i no longer play baseball which i was very good at, i was left handed throwing 89mph at 15 years old! and have been sidelined from lifting for most of the last 8 months with a broken wrist that wont recover.

does anybody have any ideas about what i should do as i bet the endos wont help me as they wouldnt help me with my low t (i self medicate 150mg test e per week)

sick of having all these issues that are totally out of my control and just the hand i was dealt with. it's like it was fate for me to be a bodybuilder. despite having low t (175ng/dl) and low igf i still reached the size a am in my avatar pic without even hrt! but im guessig low igf is the reason i am 5 8 and come from a tall family, im the eldest sibling of 3 and equal shortest in the family!

please chime in guys.

with all the study i have been doing i think it may be possible i have a myostatin defficiency allowing the me to get to my size and strength with low igf and low testosterone. i can legit squat 6 plates a side on cycle for 3-4 solid reps and can rep 5 plates out pretty easy. even now after barely training in ages a hit 5 plates a side for 5 good reps

this is how i look after training for 2 of the last 8 months and not at all for the last 2 months. im leaner than i look from the front, its just horrible lighting. but even close to 40lbs down from my biggest i am still holding good size for my age without training so my genetics are above average.

i have been doing tonnes of cardio and keeping a good diet. had an ECG done and health is great from there and bloods were good on cycle but getting new bloods in a few days since being off 8 weeks.

What's your primary say?

im unsure as to what you mean by this statement, but would love to hear your thoughts on both a general replacement therapy and performance aspect as i trust your experience and judgement along with a few other vets around here.

she says that my igf levels shouldbt be high..
well no shit but they shouldnt be below the range either esp at my age. doctors over here are scared shitless of hormones and that. will try a different endo but will more than likely self treat again. would low dose gh pr igf be a better place to start?

there has got to be a reason i could put on size and maintain it when i had low t and obviously low igf. i think a big reason with not being able to get prescription trt was because they thought i was using or had been using aas because of my size, every doctor or endo i saw seemed very skeptical when i said id never used.

Dont your igf levels only read high if test is taken after exogenous spike from artificial gh??? Also macro intake and time of testing will change the numbers... This I'm trying to remember off top of my head...

They should be monitoring your pituitary output and avoiding growth therapy.... FDA is extremely picky on whom they script growth too...

So they should start you with semorelin or another ghrp/ghrh combo to see if your levels are elevated... Then if your levels are still low, they will have the green flag to script you for humatrope or saizen...

Maintaining mass is diet related for sure... Regardless of test dose or igf levels... If your eating, your gaining... This is why I put such an emphasize on diet... Sounds to me like your thyroid output isn't low...lmfao

Igf-1 speaking, I'd avoid it... Way to expensive and the results are not ideal.... Better results from peptides....

They say using 500 mcg ipam n 100 mod-grf will cause a growth pulse equivalent of 5.5 ius of pharm grade growth... This is documented in a log done with patients using
100/100
250/100
250/200
500/100
500/200
1gram/100

That combo at that dose was the best reading

Top Bottom