Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low dose Test

av7777

Hi,

Height: 6'0
Weight: 178
BF: 11%

I am looking to excel in my sport, which is squash. For those of you who do not know about it, it is high intensity bursts of anywhere between 10 seconds- 2 or 3 minutes for a usual total time of 1h30m-2h long match. It requires sprints, endurance, strength and flexibility. I'm looking to do a low dose test cycle at 200-250mg a week primarily for recovery from long training sessions 4-6 hours a day with lots of running and lunging. Can't be getting pumps as this will restrict my movement, also, minimal weight gain is optimal.
I chose this because it is slightly higher dose than a typical all endurance athlete cycle. I know about GW for endurance but am skeptical because of the cancer claims. Thanks for your opinions.

Hi,

I am looking to excel in my sport, which is squash. For those of you who do not know about it, it is high intensity bursts of anywhere between 10 seconds- 2 or 3 minutes for a usual total time of 1h30m-2h long match. It requires sprints, endurance, strength and flexibility. I'm looking to do a low dose test cycle at 200-250mg a week primarily for recovery from long training sessions 4-6 hours a day with lots of running and lunging. Can't be getting pumps as this will restrict my movement, also, minimal weight gain is optimal.
I chose this because it is slightly higher dose than a typical all endurance athlete cycle. I know about GW for endurance but am skeptical because of the cancer claims. Thanks for your opinions.

Have your own natural hormone levels tested before you jump on anything.
At 23 you may not need anything but hard work and dedication.

you clearly have not read the refuted findings of any cancer causing from gw... it was actually shown to help prevent it, not cause it... you need to read a bit more bro... you are going about this all wrong and test is not even close to the answer you want... your not preparing for a show or trying to be a bodybuilder and your far too young on top of it... its completely unnecessary and not what you are needing to excel in your sport... read this... GW-501516 (Cardarine) and Cancer - A Scientific Review - Evolutionary.org

you are FAR more apt to have the proper benefits by running sarms coupled with albuterol... here is an optimal layout...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Hi,

you might want to check out this article and write up about gw before being scared away GW-501516 (Cardarine) and Cancer - A Scientific Review - Evolutionary.org
its alot safer then epo.

gw+eq should be in any endurance cycle.

EQ for sure. EQ will increase your red blood cell count more than any other gear, make sure you donate blood after you come off.

Top Bottom