Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long-term MK-677 use

Kreep

Hi! First post here :)

Just a couple of questions. I have done quite a bit of research into MK-677 and have come across studies indicating roughly a 60-70% increase in serum IGF-1 levels in 12 months. Is that increase something that can be sustained safely for a long period of time without any side effects? Is dosing say 25mg of MK-677 a day safe or is it something that you ought to cycle off from every few months? How does its amount of increase in HGH compare to someone having say 4IU of HGH daily?

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks :)

I plan on running it for months. It's been said that with constant use that gh levels drop off but igf levels will still increase and stay elevated. I am unsure of the science behind this at the moment.

I don't see anything negative coming from constant use for long periods of time. I mean the studies were done for a year with no adverse sides.

If you're worried about anything just take a month off. It takes weeks and months for igf levels to rise and fall. So in the grand scheme of things a month off is a short break that would not affect igf levels much.

It was found safe in the long term studies and they used it on old people who are more at risk with long term use of anything.
I've used it for a few months. I like to switch up my ghrp's and ghrh's to shock the body but I use some form of hgh Secretagogue year round as I feel it's important for good health at my age of 46.

It was found safe in the long term studies and they used it on old people who are more at risk with long term use of anything.
I've used it for a few months. I like to switch up my ghrp's and ghrh's to shock the body but I use some form of hgh Secretagogue year round as I feel it's important for good health at my age of 46.

Thanks for the replies. They do put my mind at ease a bit :) Hmmm, with most long term studies being done with older men who's natural HGH levels would be much lower than a young man's you wouldn't see adverse effects so much, would you? I'm 25 years old. Just experimenting a bit at the moment.

How much variation do we see naturally in young male HGH levels? How much of an increase in HGH levels and over what time period before there is a risk of unwanted hyperplasia of smooth muscle, etc?

Top Bottom